Chapter Eleven

Y/n's P.O.V-

The boys continued to set the party while me, Luna and Evelyne went out to shop. Me and Luna were forced by Evelyne, she's a girly girl.

"Okay I found the perfect dress for you two!" She says and holds up two pink dresses. Me and Luna look at each other disgusted by the dresses. "Okay, I can tell you don't like it." She sighs and put them away turning to us with an angered face.

"Well, find your own stuff."

We nod and leave after awhile I gave up until Luna walks my way. Looking very pissed.

"What's wrong?" I ask and stand up from the couch I was sitting on looking at her. She's short so I have to look down. Eve is long. She could be slender's daughter.

"I'm so done with Eve's shit!" Luna complains. "what did she do?" "She fucking tried to undress me in front of boys! And may I add they saw my bra and to make it worse they were cute emo guys!" She says and sighs looking down.

Yeah emo's are hot but I have Ej. He's waaay better.
"But anyways I have found some dresses. And eve one for her it's a surprise for you because your my best friend. Oh and also a bathing suit because we're going to swim next week." She says and smiles. I nod and we pay for it.

After we got home all the boys were ready and went in their rooms to change. Eve and me went with Luna in her room. It's a nice room full of black veil brides and my chemical romance posters.

" Wow nice room."  I says and she smiles. "Yeah I love my chemical romance so much." she says. "Yeah, yeah. Let's get changed." Eve says and Luna and I exchange glances.

"Okay"  I say.

We get dressed and me and Luna wear black while Eve wanted white.

Me :

Luna :

Luna :

Eve:

I must admit that we look good

I must admit that we look good. But I'm kinda scared of what Ej will say. Or the others. "Luna, are you sure I look good?" I ask and she nods. "You look gorgeous. More than Eve." Luna giggles and I join in. Eve glares at us and puts on makeup. Luna doesn't care about her hair and makeup. She doesn't wear any and just let's her hair loose.

I do what I need to and wait for Eve to finish curling her hair.

After she's done we go downstairs and see that the boys are wearing hot clothes. Ej and Jeff wear white blouses, Jeff has a white tie and jack a blue one. Ben wears a green shirt.

They look at us and Luna's greeted by a kiss from Jeff. "You look sexy Luna." he says and she smiles. "you look hot." she replies.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and I see jack. "Your beautiful. Just like always." he compliments me, I giggle and become a bit red. "Thanks. You look good, Jack." he smiles and takes my hand.

He brings me to a table with drinks and we drink some wine. After a few hours me, Luna, Jeff and Ej were drunk along with other. Me and jack make out and he carries me upstairs.

You can already imagine what happened huh?