Daisy I though you were going to ask her to ask for a "pleasant" reward.

Y/n looked at her for a minute before coming to the realization.

Y/n: Whoa whoa whoa. I was not going to ask her to do that. Come on the incubus thing.

Daisy: I can't be to sure about it. Since Jennifer has told me of your wild adventures in bed. With a elf, a thief, Triss and Syanna.

Y/n froze as Daisy mentioned all that though one thing did confuse him.

Y/n: Okay the Thief she wanted to bed a Witcher and elf she is a good friend of mine but we went a little overboard with the drinks and yeah. Triss I don't remember that.

Daisy: That was during when you two teamed up and helped her out with a sorceress.

Y/n now remember that moment and how his drunken ass self flirted with Triss trying to make her feel better after that event.  Then next thing was he was naked the next morning in and   Triss was next to him naked as well.

Y/n: Oh right now I remember now. Hehe. *though* Note to self stop drinking so much. Ah why I'm just going to so it again probably.

Then they continue on their way.

Timeskip to the cave brought to you by Y/n meditating while the body of the Grimm Dragon slowly turn to dust.

As they arrived at the cave Y/n and Daisy they up their horses and took out the needed gear.

Summer: Yeah here we are.

Y/n walked up with a lantern lamp and Daisy the same and some rope.

Y/n: Well then now or never. You could stay or leave now if you want Summer.

Summer: Well I don't have a weapon I can defend myself with so I'll stay with you two.

Daisy nodded and Y/n shrugged. So they went in the cave and walked down deep and Y/n saw the same thing that was shown in the picture. The structures seem to be of even made.So as they made it he uses his Witcher senses to try to find anything and found a few new herbs he can try out in alchemy. Also he notices as well as Daisy that a wall was weak and it had the drawing if a wolf, so he used a Aard sign to break the wall down. Once it was down they saw a chest and when he went it open it he saw diagrams and when he took a closer look at it. He was surprised by it and said.

Y/n: It can't be can it.

Daisy: Y/n what's going on?

He turn to her and said.

Y/n: Daisy I think I just found Diagrams for  legendary Wolven armor. I think there and there might be some on weapons here.

She looked wide eyed and helped look through the chest and saw two more diagrams about the weapons one steel and silver.

Daisy:*smiles* I found them but Y/n it seems they have some elven writing on them could you translate it.

On the background Summer looked surprised how they were able to knock down the wall and find a chest with stuff she can't understand. When Y/n was given the diagrams he looked it over and translated them.

Y/n: "A warrior's light will shine. For it can pierce the most powerful shield. Not even one made from the soul can withstand it's might." A shield made from the soul that can be pierced.

Daisy: Wait so does it mean that these can cut through aura. Since that is the only thing I can connect it.

Y/n: It does make sense. You're right Daisy.

She smiled and they took the diagrams and another two hours of searching they found more in the school of the cat and some alchemy potions. Now that it is done the hard part it finding a blacksmith capable of forging the armor and weapons. Though for Summer she is shock by what she heard those two say. A weapon that can pierce through aura is something no  huntsmen has ever encountered. Still she will ask about it later for now they leave and soon made camp for the night and after enjoying their meal. Daisy let Sumner used her tent while she went with Y/n and smiled at the though. Once it was time to call in for bed they said goodnight. When the two went in the tent.Daisy went in she attacked him with kisses which he returned in kind. After a make out session they take a breather.

Y/n: Hmm. You're still in heat or is this something you want to do again?

Daisy: Again y/n. Don't make me do it by force.

Y/n:*chuckles* Fine.

They start to make out again as they start to remove their armor slowly and carefully.

(zike no Lemon in this chapter but in the next one.)