Chapter 23

"You dont have to show up." I groaned when the media called for a commercial break. BTS wouldnt let me be in the same place with Jamon so they tagged along throughout the whole interview. The staffs acted like it was all just a plan - having an interview with BTS with me and Jamon.

Jamon smirked at me as he took the seat farthest from me. Taehyung was literally glaring at everyone when they tried to talk to him about sitting next to me. Next to him was Yoongi who has a bitch face on. And Jungkook who's looking shookt while staring at the ground. Namjoon was next to Jamon at the farthest since he needs to be in between BTS and the said guest, so if they fought with each other, Namjoon can break them apart.

Jin was beside Namjoon, of course, acting as a primary 'shield' between the two parties. I've never even saw Hoseok looking as if he can kill a person, same with the others. Jimin was clicking his tongue now and then when he glances and glares at Jamon. Jungkook was there, shook, but he glances between us every minute and his lips turns into a thin line whenever his eyes lands on Jamon. Yoongi, well he was slouching and his eyes seems bored but whenever he looks at Jamon he will clench his fist. Taehyung, the cute guy turned into a 'glaring robot' he was really angry and during at the commercial..

"Step. Away." Taehyung mumbled when Jimin tried to hold my wrist. I couldnt speak, bewildered by their sudden appearance. Gulping, I touched Taehyung's arms. "W-what's wrong?" He glances at me before raising an eyebrow to Yoongi who was going to walk to me. "What. Did I. Said?" He sternly spoke, using his low voice, he was scary and intimidating.

Yoongi looks at him and then me, then rolled his eyes. "I'm giving you a chance, Taehyung. Just this once. And honorifics." He says before he turns away and sat to where he is right now.

"Taehyung-"

"I'M." He narrowed his eyes as a warning, "the bestfriend here." Jungkook stepped away, biting his lips while staring at me as if saying 'wth?' I shrugged at him with a confused face. "I need to talk to her-" Taehyung cut off Hoseok, "You guys can talk, but in the dorm."

Hoseok clicked his tongue before moving away. Taehyung assists me to my chair, "Dont. Even. Spare. A glance. In that. Guy." He said through gritted teeth, and I can only gulp. "Dont. Make. me mad." He whispered.

I was thankful I was out of the murderer's 'target stance' but my mind was somewhere else. What was happening? Why were they reacting this way? Are they angry? They probably are. Are they gonna scold me? I hope I dont get shouted at.

"Why are you wearing a skirt?" Taehyung glared at me and I feel so small now that he's next to me, its like he's like, literally, looking down at me, with his background as dark flames. Not literally of course.

"A-ah.." Should I find a dictionary? I think I've ran out of words...I should probably buy some on the way home.

"Dont even try walking around in this planet with a skirt, noona. There are many unknowns."

I hold myself from giggling but one let out. He turns to me, "What are you laughing at?"

Dont even try walking around IN THIS PLANET with a skirt, noona.

His words repeated itself on my mind. "What's so funny?" He grabbed my chin and pulled it closer to his face with a sly smirk, "You annoy me." He then let go of me.

I probably should tell Yoongi to stop hanging around with Taehyung..for a while. Right?

"Alright the break is over, everyone in their seats." A staff shouted as everyone put down the glass they were drinking at. They shuffled in their seats to get comfortable as I see in my right perspective that Jamon was smirking at me.