Chapter Seventy-Eight

Începe de la început

"They your friends?" I ask Olivia.

"Yep," she nods, "they kind of always been, but we don't talk much because they're always with Liam and Zayn. I talk to Eleanor a bit more, ever since her and Louis split."

"At least you have some girly friends," I laugh, "well you have Leeroy."

"Oh my gosh, there she is!" Leeroy claps.

"Who?" I look at him.

"Chloe," he smiles, "that bitch is about to get a taste of her own medicine."

"What did you do?" I start to panic. I turn around and see her head to Harry's table. I don't wait for an answer from him, instead I get up and head to Harry's table.

"You two timing asshole!" Chloe throws the flowers Harry gave her at his face.

"What? What did I do?" he grabs the flowers and places the on the table.

"You're a cheater! You cheated on me with that stupid brunette!" she points at Olivia. Olivia sits there frozen, and I know this isn't going to end well. 

"Who told you that?" Harry panics.

"I got this note stuffed in my locker that says so. You did it the night you asked me to be your girlfriend while she was piss drunk in your bed!" she throws the letter at Harry. I look back at Leeroy who seems pleased with himself and Olivia looks afraid.

"I can explain," Harry stands. 

"Explain nothing!" she yells. Everyone in the cafeteria is staring at them and I'm starting to get anxiety just having so much attention drawn to me. I'm not even saying anything but all these eyes are on me only because I'm standing.

"It's not what you think!" Harry tries to explain.

"It was my fault," Olivia yells, "I kissed him. Don't blame him, it was all me. I kissed him."

"Of course you did you little skank," she tells Olivia, "you've gone through every triplet and I guess Harry was the last one you needed wasn't he?"

"Chloe stop," Harry pulls her back.

"Don't touch me," she jerks her arm away, "you're just as guilty as she is for having her in your bed, we're done Harry. Done." she tells him and starts walking away.

"Who told her?" he looks at me.

"I didn't tell her anything," I defend.

"It must have been you," he looks at Olivia, "I can't believe it," before Olivia could speak up and defend herself Harry walks passed her, out the cafeteria, and chases after Chloe.

"You did the right thing," Liam pats Olivia back.

"But I didn't tell her," Olivia says.

"Then who did?" Zayn asks.

"Leeroy," I tell them.

"It wasn't me," Leeroy comes from behind, "I heard someone talking about it. As much as I love sabbotaging that skanky whore, I would never do such a thing."

"Well who did?" Olivia asks. Leeroy shrugs and goes back to the table.

Harry's POV

"Chloe wait," she does walk really fast.

"Get away from me," she continues to walk away.

"Stop," I reach for her and grasp her arm, I turn her around and grab her arms.

"Leave me alone!" she tries to break away but doesn't have enough strength to.