Chapter 8

(Unedited)

"Ahhhh!!! I'm tired, Abdullah please let's rest. We had a lot of fun.

2:45pm
"Sis, I'm hungry" Abdullah said typing away on his phone.

But, Mr. Handsome you just finished eating few hours ago.

Now that your crushyyy bobo is hungry, what will you cook for him??

"Heysss, what are you thinking of? I eat a lot huh? Well, I'm a foodie. So can you please cook something sweet. Sweet like you, you know" he winked

Oh God of mercy!!! Here we go again.......the butterflies. Sweet like me.Ayyy!

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked

"Uhmmm.....I wanna eat fried rice with grilled chicken. Yummy

"What???"

"Hahahhahaha" he started laughing. "Sis you should have seen your face right now, so funny. Just kidding baby sis, cook anything I will eat. Okay?

"Okay sir" I saluted and went into the kitchen laughing

I grabbed three super pack from the store before boiling water.

"You there? Should I come and help you?"

"Yes please, I'm bored here" I said gladly

"What is the time?" I asked Abdullah immediately he picked up his phone from the sofa after eating our so called lunch. Indomie.

"It's 3:37pm, why're you asking?" He said looking down on his phone smiling.

"Nothing. Urghh! So it's just 3pm. After all the fun.......then what are we going to do for the rest of the day?"

"Let's go out and have some fun" he said happily.

"Yesssss.........but, you don't have a car" I said sadly

"Ahhh...don't worry about that we are taking Yahaya's Car.

Damn!!!! The well-clean sparkling benz. C63

"Alright, let's pray Asr before heading out." I said not feeling comfortable with Abdullah's idea.

Mr. Grumpy's car. Oh no! He so much cherish that car. Shaa just go and rock with his car. What's there?? No matter what he won't kill you, and after all Abdullah is the oga. So he will blame him. And I'm sure we will be back before him.

***
Yahaya's POV

We were suppose to be in katsina before zuhr. But the stupid car started misbehaving. But Alhamdulillah, we arrived safely by 2:45pm. I was so tired and angry that I didn't even get to visit my fav Aunt. Aunty Amina.

First of all, we went to my grandparents (maternal) house where we met mallam Hamisu resting outside.

"Sannu Baba" ummi and I squatted down to greet the old man. We went into the main house. After all the pleasantries, we ate and prayed Asr before going to the hospital. Where we can see the babies and their mothers.

"MashaAllah!" I exclaimed as I held Aunty Nana's baby.

Goddd!! She is so cute. I so much love babies. Can't wait to have mine. The feeling.

I grabbed my iPhone and quickly snapped some pictures with the baby.

***
Sadiya's Pov