Chapter 4

Things are tight,subhanallah!!! Things are getting more complicated.

if only my Dada and Ammi were here, I missed them so much. It's not that Ummi and Abba are not taking good care of me. No! I want freedom, I want to do what I want,I'm used to doing what I like, getting what I want from my parents,the latest phone and all. Pure spoilt brat!!! I know if Dada was alive he'd take me to any university I want. I missed all those days that I will tell Dada and Ammi I want to be a soldier and Ammi will say you will marry a soldier in shaa Allah. I missed them so much. I didn't realize I was even crying. Yes I know my father is richer than Abdullah's father.

        I'm used to going all those summer fest,food fest,carnival whatever.....you know kaduna and events are like five and six. Yes, yes I'm used to wearing jeans and top with a small veil around my hair. But not anymore. No more freedom, No more doing what I want,No more IPhone 7,7plus,talk less of 8 or even X, no more indecent dressing.

         I can clearly remember that day when maitama sule students organized a concert around 8pm. Abdullah must be there,I knew it and I don't have to ask him whether he will be going. I got ready in my black pencil jeans and a black and ash top,I tied a small ash veil, coming out from my room, I went downstairs knowing that Ummi went to her friend's house. Hafiz is going to pick me up.

      Gbammm!!! I bumped into someone, who?? If not his royal highness Mr.Grumpy.urghh.....not again please!!! I didn't even give him a second glance as I went to the kitchen to pick a drink before hafiz arrives.  

"Sadiya,who told you that you can dress anyhow in this house,if you're used to that in kaduna, then it's over you're in Kano." He said harshly

    Oh Allah!!! Why is he so Arrogant?

"And for your information, I and Abdullah are not your Muharrams, so you can't dress anyhow,do that in your room only."

       'I'm here' i read the message,I quickly grabbed my side bag and hurried to the front door. But, because luck wasn't with me.

      "Heysss!!! Are you deaf? And where do you think you are going to with that stupid dressing??" He yelled

   "The concert" I simply replied cause am getting frustrated.

       "Con.....what? You must be madd!! Do not step out of this house! You grab? And whenever you are wearing this thing. He pointed at my pencil trouser,make sure you wear an after dress or that new thingy what's it call? Kinomo or kimono whatever and not the silky material. I'm warning you for the first and last time. I don't want to repeat myself and don't try me in this house!" He said bitterly and dangerously.

      To be honest, I was scared, I couldn't move an inch from Where i was Standing. I know am stubborn, i can be that strong headed girl that do what she wants. I can just leave and let's see what he can do! But something is stopping me. Before I could do anything, he locked me with keys,After going out from the main living room. I was very Angry that I stood there for only God knows until I heard my iPhone 6 ringing. "Hafiz" subhanallah!! I've totally forgotten about him. I picked up and told him to just leave. "But why?"

"Don't bother,just go." I semi-yelled. I didn't wait for his reply as I quickly hung up and ascended the stairs.

      I sat down thinking why is he different? Why is he so arrogant? I thought to myself

        "Oh sadyy you're here,I just came back" 

      "Welcome back ummi" I simply replied

     "What's wrong with you? Are you ill? Tired? Hungry? Frustrated?

      If only you know,that your grumpy son......hmmm!!

         "No Ummi, Nothing is wrong. I'm just tired."

          "Are you sure?"

         "100% sure" I smiled

         "Ma shaa Allah,Goodnight"

         "Night ummi."

Hmmm!!! Will I continue living like this? Being deep in love with Abdullah and he doesn't even notice, ummi and Abba showering love on me, And Yahaya, Ya Allah see me through.

        Abdullah's pov
...................................................

(Not edited)
Hey guys💞❤️Hajjo is sorry for not updating😌❤️
    Who's ready for Abdullah's pov?? Hands up
   And Yahaya's pov😏😏

Vote🙏🏼
Comment🙌🏻❤️
Share😫❤️
Follow 😊
               👑Hajjo.Baraah🌹
               S.O.L.D.I.E.R💫