0.1

Chapter 1 : Meeting

Athena's POV

I groaned as I heard the door banging coming from my mother. I covered my ears with pillows and tried to turn back to sleep. T-R-I-E-D. With my mother's non-stop door banging along with her ear-shattering voice, earplugs aren't effective anymore.

"Athena! Don't make me take down this door!" My mother warned me.

Frown crept to my face as I remember the last time my mother broke down my room's door, which was last week. The repair finished just yesterday and I payed for it. I'm currently living with my parents house but since it was my room's door, I should be responsible for all the expenses.

Since I'm a poor high school girl, with only a few money in my pocket, I can't afford to pay another expenses. I immediately stood up and opened the door. There stood my mother with her hands on her hips. Okay girl. Mentally prepare yourself for some mother talk.

"Do you know what time is it? You're already 18 and still can't wake up by herself!" My mother started the long speech while I just looked to the ground admitting my mistakes. After a couple of minutes, she finally decided to let take a shower and prepare to school.

I let out a sigh before going to the bathroom. My mother is always like that. But I still love her.

***

The scent of the food awakened my senses as I go down to the dining room. I spotted my father swallowing big amount of food to his mouth like he hasn't eaten for years. I sat down beside my father and started shoving foods in my mouth.

After eating, my father dropped me off to school. Same things happen today. Just a normal school day. Or I thought so.

I was packing my things, getting ready to head out to the canteen when my friend, Daphgne, nudged me to move quickly. "If you don't move any quicker than that, we're going to take hours just to get our food," She said. "Why don't you help? Two is better than one," I said. Daphgne sighed before helping me.

We went out and luckily, there's not much students. Daphgne and I decided that I will find a table for us while she order our food. I agreed and proceed to find a table. I immediately found one and waited for Daphgne. She didn't took much time ordering so we ate.

"Yuzuru and Athena broke up," Daphgne suddenly said. I looked at her with my bored eyes. "Do I look like I care?" I said and continued to eat. "Well, they're the biggest couple in the school! And they look so good together! I'm curious about the reason why they broke up," She said.

I just ignored her and continue to eat. I have no interest on having a relationship. To be honest, I'm more interested in writing stories than finding the love of my life. I know that he will come someday. Just now right now.

I finished eating earlier than Daphgne. I planned to wait her until she finshes when suddenly I felt like I needed to pee. I got up and picked my bag. "Oh? Where are you going?" Daphgne asked. "I need to pee!" I whisper-shouted at her before sprinting out to the canteen.

***

I just got out from the girls bathroom. As I expected, the girls they're gossiping about Yuzuru and Athena's break-up. Yes, we do have the same name but we don't have the same status here in the school. She's the Queen Bee while I'm just a nobody. 

I looked at the my watch and noticed there's still some plenty of time before my next class. I didn't took much time in the bathroom so I thought of going back to the canteen. Maybe Daphgne is still waiting for me there. 

I was just one turn away from the canteen when I heard someone scream. 

"Miss! Move!"

I just continued walking slowly, ignoring the scream. Maybe I'm not the person he's talking to.