W A R N I N G

W A R N I N G

1. English is not my first language. You'll find some grammatical errors along the way. Hope you will understand this. If you find some errors please comment it and I'll correct it. I'm also trying my best to give you the most detailed description to the scenes of the story. In advance, I'm sorry if you can't understand it.

2. I don't know much about figure skating. I still can't figure out what kind of jumps is Hanyu doing when he's skating. I'm just a potato who's fascinated by his skate. That's all. I'm really really sorry. Please don't judge me. I'm trying to learn more about figure skating so that I could improve my writing skills.

3. Updates. I can't say that I can update everyday. I'm busy with my school tasks and chores in home. But I'm trying my best to update one chapter a week. I hope you can understand this.

4. Comments. So if you have any comments about my work, feel free to say it. Just say it in a nice manner. In a nice manner.

5. Vote! If you liked the story, then I hope that you can give it a vote. Just to know if you're satisfied and pleased on my work.

Now that I have set down my warnings,

I now officially welcome you to.....

No Strings Attached