Giulia woke up a solid eight hours later, feeling the goosebumps rise upon her skin as Pierre's nails slightly tickled her spine by stroking them upwards. She let out a soft giggle at the feeling, nuzzling her head into his chest again. Pierre wrapped his arms tighter around her, pulling her on top of him. Her fingers stroke through his messy hair, making him moan softly at the feeling of her nails scraping over his scalp. He slightly leaned up to kiss her, his hands roaming over her bare back. "Let's meet Sean and Mia". Giulia muttered against his lips. Pierre hummed in response, however didn't move while she climbed off him and swung his shirt over her head.

She opened her suitcase to get some clean underwear and she opened the door of their room. Giulia heard soft voices in the kitchen and she smiled as she poked her head around the wall. "Giulia!". Mia cried and flew up from her chair to hug her friend. Sean laughed at the two, keeping his distance to let his girlfriend meet Giulia first. "How was your flight? We assumed you arrived pretty late and we didn't want to wake you". The Indonesian said. "Two in the night". Giulia huffed and rubbed her eyes. "Great to see you again though". She smiled and moved over to Sean, laughing as the tall Indonesian bend through his knees so she could kiss his cheek.

"Have a seat, I'll get you some coffee". Mia smiled and Giulia nodded, sitting down at the kitchen table. Pierre followed her soon enough, hugging Mia and moving over to his friend with a wide smile. He sat down next to Giulia, his arm swung around the back of her chair. "How have you two been?". Sean asked after he took a sip of his tea. "Pretty good". Pierre smiled and they both looked over at Giulia. "Also in the running for Red Bull as I've heard?". Sean's face showed the happiness that Giulia was racing now as well. "Third driver, yes". She smiled brightly. "I'm back in the car after the summer break and I'm ready for it".

Pierre's smile sunk a slight bit, the subject that she replaced him at Red Bull still stinging a bit, but he didn't want anyone to know. "That's what we want to hear. But a break first is also important, Giulia". Sean severely told her and they laughed again. Mia came back with breakfast and coffee for the two and Giulia had to admit she felt her rumbling stomach when her eyes fell on the fresh bread. "We have a couple things planner for the week, we'll talk about that later. You can join us on a hike around here today if you want to. We can understand if you're still jet lagged". Mia said and leaned her arm on Sean's shoulder as he drew her close by her hips.

"I'd like to join you two, hmm?". Giulia hummed and looked over at her boyfriend. "Yeah, sure". Pierre smiled. "I'll get dressed then". He leaned over to kiss her cheek and stood up to walk back to their room. "Thank you for letting us stay here". Giulia politely thanked the couple. "We love to have you here". Sean said and smiled back. Giulia helped Mia to clean up the table after breakfast and moved to get dressed in some proper clothing as well. She was glad she brought some good shoes to walk in, else the hike would've been a hell for her feet. She packed her bag with a lot of water as the heat would be worse in the Indonesian forest.

Giulia looked forward to explore Indonesia with Pierre and the couple, hoping it would bring them a bit closer again. Sean took the Landrover to drive to the small village called Bukit Lawang. It was known for the amazing hike, the Sumatra jungle adventure. Sean could park the car in the guarded parking lot and they grabbed their backpacks and a map of the hike to get into the forest. It was such a stunning placing, making Giulia and Pierre stop reguarly to take pictures of the landscape. Pierre and Sean walked on the front and Mia and Giulia followed, walking next to each other. "How are you two doing? Got in together in Monaco as I've heard". The raven haired girl started.

Giulia nodded in response. "Yeah, we live together since two months or something like that". She replied, forcing a smile out. Mia smiled back a bit hesitantly, noticing something about the Italian that she didn't know about yet. "Are you happy with him?". Mia asked and Giulia nibbled on her lower lip, avoiding her eyes as she looked down at the ground beneath her feet. "I'm feeling as if there's slowly getting a gap between us and it's getting bigger and bigger". She replied and Mia offered her an apologizing look. "But maybe this week away is good for us, I at least hope so". Giulia said, wanting to keep her mind positive, is she was going to keep thinking about what was wrong, she would never be able to keep a good spirit in their relationship.

"We're going to make the best of it for you". Mia smiled and they walked further through the forest. They came upon the most beautiful spots of nature, even seeing some animals as monkeys, but they were kept far away from the hiking trail so they wouldn't be harmed by people. It was an exhausting day as the heat was making them sweat and Giulia was longing for a shower or a swim in the sea behind the beach house of Sean and Mia. Sean drove back to the villa and Giulia leaned forward to get some more fresh air of the aircooling system. Pierre chuckled and stroke his hand over her back, tucking some hair that escaped her bun behind her ear.

The Italian looked at him from over her shoulder and smiled at him. The sun was about to go down as they arrived at the beach house again. Sean suggested they could go to the beach for a bit to cool down and then have a barbeque with the fourth of them. Everyone agreed that the plan was something wonderful after such a long day and Giulia went to get changed into her bikini. She took a towel that laid in the bathroom and waited outside for Pierre as she saw Mia and Sean were already on their way through the sand. She smiled as she heard Mia squealing while Sean lifted her up and draped her over his shoulder as if she was a doll. Pierre came up to her and they walked down the beach in silent.

Giulia dropped her towel on the chair Sean had taken with him, moving to step into the water. It was lukewarm as it was warmed up by the sun the whole day and it was now a comfortable temperature. She walked further in till she couldn't stand anymore, Pierre following her. He twirled her to his chest, taking her in his arms so she could wrap her legs around his waist. Giulia leaned her arms on his shoulders, her fingers moving through his hair at the nape of his neck. "I want you back, Gules". He surprised her with what he said. "I want the same old us". He continued softly, gazing into her eyes. Her heart hammered against her chest as Pierre practically gave in that he didn't want that gap that was forming between them to become wider.

Her mind thought of all things at the same time, at Daniel, who she started to catch more feelings for, Pierre, whom she still has feelings for. Leaving Pierre for Daniel wouldn't work out either, he still had a girlfriend and she didn't want to ruin the friendship. Could she give her and Pierre one more chance? Giulia blinked a couple times, telling herself the rush of nerves through her bloodstream weren't to tell she wasn't following her heart at the moment, but they were because she maybe still loved Pierre, deep inside. "I want that too". She choked out, blocking her nerves away, determined to give Pierre another go, because he was still such a loving boyfriend. "Let's have a good time here, yes?". He whispered and she nodded.

Pierre took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply, making her brows furrow as she concentrated on him and the kiss. Concentrating on Pierre, not Daniel. Pierre was her boyfriend, Daniel was just a friend.

A/N; I promise I'm getting Giulia and Daniel together soon omg

Damage, Inc - [Daniel Ricciardo]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें