20. Doubts

Ironhand

Ironhand

"Fuck me!"

It's a simple demand, delivered with the same desperation I feel. I should be revolting at her demand but I don't. I should stop this. But I don't. I will show that woman how to it is to be with a man. 

I go for my jeans and I free my cock from its confinement. Without a warning, I grab her hand and wrap it around my hard shaft. She gasps but her fingers grab me firmly. And then she moves them, fisting me tight, toying with me, teasing my head with her thumb.

Fuck, it feels so good! My head falls back by the rush I feel and that seems to urge her more. I can play that game, too. I fall with one hand on the countertop to steady myself and the other goes straight to her core. Without a warning, I slip a finger in her and I smile when she cries out. She is wet and ready and I am hard for her and I am not that good in those games. I want her and I want her now. 

I pull my finger away and I remove her hand from me. I position myself just right and I roll my hips enough for me to find my way between her folds. I bite down my jaw and struggle to hold back. If she truly hasn't fucked for a year, it's going to take some adjusting. I am not small, not by far. When she digs her fingers in my flesh, I know she wants it, all of it. Inch by inch, slowly, torturing her, I slide in her.

"Fuck," I can't hold back as I feel her tight warmth around me.

And I do just that. I take her. I fall on her, careful not to crash her and I hold her in place with my hand on her waist. I pound inside her in a steady rhythm. Every time I sheath slowly back in her, she sighs, each time more deeply, each time her hips lock me in more firmly, her fingers dig in my flesh more painfully.

"Piu duro," she orders.

I don't speak a word of Italian but I know what she wants. I straighten my back and hold her with both hands by the waist. If she wants it harder, I'll give it to her harder. I pull her to me with force and a loud cry tears from her lips. Never thought being this secluded had the added perk of not being heard.

I chuckle and she turns to me. Her cheeks are flushed, her lips swollen and her eyes look upon me with a mixture of intensity and mellowness. I don't stop, I just go faster, with unstoppable force. All that is heard are her sighs and the wet sounds of us fucking. Her mouth falls open but she still keeps her eyes in mine. I shouldn't be able to get any harder than I already am but as Chiara locks her stare in mine, I jerk inside her.

"Fuck," I hiss and pull her right leg over my shoulder so I can be buried even deeper.

That's when I hear her chuckle. I turn to her frowning. Is this funny? My look is menacing but she doesn't drop her smile.

"Well, you did say I need to keep it held high," she pants.

I am balls-deep in her, coated in her juices, her legs wrapped around me. And yet I smile. She catches it and smiles back wider. Harder, even harder, I am going to roll over and die by the intensity I feel.

I lower my body, taking her leg with me and I ravage her mouth. I thought I was fucking her before. I was wrong. Now I am, with her fully open to fit me all in, her sighs in my mouth, her body sweating, her muscles tensing.

"God!" Chiara throws her head back.

And just like that, she comes in delicious ripples that take over her body with passion as she traps my cock between her clenching folds. I can't hold back anymore. She is still in her high when I join her, my grunts hushing her pants.

I was no virgin before this woman walked into my life. But this? This I have never felt before, this clenching pain in my heart as I come inside her hot depths, this sweetness in my mouth and that urgent need to have her again.

It's the first time I am not disgusted by giving in to my low instincts. I used to hate myself for letting a woman close, to succumb to my needs. But with her? With her, I feel fulfilled and I am dreaming of having her like that again. And again. And again. Now.

"Oh, my god," Chiara heaves.

She looks so goddamn beautiful, flushed and tousled as she is now, her hair a mess, her mouth swollen by our kisses, her breast red by the friction of our bodies. 

"Yeah," I agree still inside her.

I pull away and help her up. She takes me all in with a slow look, as if she is in disbelief I am actually here. I catch her chin and run my thumb over her lips slowly. There should have been an awkwardness between us. I mean, we are strangers, worse than that, I'm the man who dragged her out here against her will. But there isn't.

What is there is something I cannot name, something my lonely heart has kept from me. Chiara raises her arm and her hand goes in my hair, treading her delicate fingers through them in a slow motion. The feeling is so intense, I close my eyes and I let her sensation fill me to the brim. And just like that, I, the least passionate man on Earth, go instantly hard once more.

She must have sensed my want cause she suddenly blushes and looks down at where I am hard for her, at our bodies still too close to keep this clean. Then she looks up at me and her mercurial eyes are a deep green that lures me in. I take her chin between my thumb and fingers and I leave a kiss on those lips.  

"Hungry?" Chiara asks when I pull away.

I nod with hooded eyes and a hungry growl that speaks of my need louder than my erection rubbing on her thigh. 

"Not for... I mean, have mercy. It has been a year," she bites her lower lip. 

I frown and look down between her legs. Have I fucking hurt her like the freaking animal everyone thinks I am? But all I see is my seed, running down the cream, soft skin on her thighs. The animal in me purrs in satisfaction. This is my woman, I have marked her with my scent.

The wave of possessiveness that comes over me is overwhelming. The idea only that someone else will have her is making my blood boil. What the fuck? She is not mine, she can't be mine, she would never want to be mine. 

"Girard?" she forces my look back to her eyes. "Are you OK?"

Am I? Am I fucking OK? Will I ever be again? Fuck, this so messed up.

"Well, I am going to take a shower," Chiara drops in a slightly colder tone as if she sensed my doubts. "Help yourself with some pancakes and I'll be right out to make some more."

She gathers the clothes I have thrown on the floor but doesn't bother to cover herself as she walks away from me. When she glances over her shoulder with a smile, I smile back mesmerized forgetting all my dark thoughts. Well, aren't I thoroughly fucked-up?

Only when she disappears in the corridor, I let the severity of it all fall on me like a bucket of cold water. I am supposed to keep her away from the world so she won't expose shit that can send us all to jail for life, not smile back at her like an idiot. But I can't help it, I was ambushed, I was unprepared for a woman like her.

I check my phone and I feel relieved. No calls, no messages. No news is good news though it's wrecking me to think that I will have to go on waiting for a phone call that might be her death warrant. I won't do it and a sure as hell won't let anyone near her. I will fight the Hellhound if I have to to keep her safe! My fists tighten at the thought of someone hurting her and then I drop my head.

What the fuck did I just think? I am a shame to the Riders a traitor in the eyes of Tyr! I am ready to betray my brothers for a pussy! I fell for her seduction and she plays me like a harp. All women are deceitful and cunning and she is no different. She has to survive and she did all that to ensure I will let her go. I am a thing for her, an asset, the means to her survival. I am nothing more, I will never be anything more. 

"FUCK!" I throw everything that is on the countertop to the wall and I seethe.