Quiet - 1

"I couldn't let you go, even after I found out. I don't know why but I just couldn't"

------------

   I just got finished my shift at McDonald. My boyfriend Taehyung was probably already home or still at work. I was walking all alone with a smile on my face as I was thinking about the day Taehyung asked me out.

                                                                          Flashback - 2 years ago

   You have had a crush on Taehyung ever since you met him. He was a nice young lad and you liked him a lot. He was also your first love. One day, he texted you and asked you to meet him up in xxx park 

Tae - Hey Sarang, can we meet up? (Sarang is the name of the girl)

Sarang - Uhm. Yeah sure I guess

Tae - Alright cool. Be there in 40 minutes. 

Sarang - Okay.

You quickly got dressed and did your makeup to look good for your first love. 

                                                                                     At the Park

   You were at the park waiting for Taehyung to show up.

"BOO!" you flinched as you heard a loud yell at your ear.

"Oh Tae, you're here" you said.

"Haha yeah. Sorry, I had some business to take care of" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay. Anyways, why did you call me here?"

"Uhm. Do you want to have fun together? You and me? With no one interrupting us" He asked shyly.

"Sure why not?" you answered feeling happy

                                                                             Time Skip

"Wow that was awesome" you exclaimed as you and Taehyung were walking back to the park.

"Hey Sarang. I have something to tell you" He spoke up nervously

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Well I remember betting you 5 months ago that I would never fall in love with you and you did too. But, I guess I already lost the bet"

"What do you mean?"

"Sarang, I'm in love with you. How much for the bet now?"

"Haha pabo, you don't have to pay. I've already lost the bet too"

"You did?!"

"Yeah"

"Sarang?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!"

"I promise I will never cheat on you. I promise I'll be there for you whenever life goes harsh on you. I promise I'll do everything with you" 

"Me too. I promise"

"I will also never leave you for someone else. If we ever break up, we will have a good reason"

He leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips.

                                                                      Back to the Present 

   Tae's last words were ringing in my ears. 

"I will also never leave you for someone else. If we ever break up, we will have a good reason"

You smiled as those words kept repeating in your head. But that precious smile, disappeared as you stop and looked at what was going on in front of your eyes. The words that were repeating in your head, disappeared completely.. as you saw Taehyung.... making out with another girl. 

----------------

                    "The words you said to me 2 years ago. Did you really mean it? Did you really mean it when you said you would never cheat on me? Because right now, what I'm seeing in front of me is something you promised not to do 2 years ago"