Chapter 3: Old Friends

Start from the beginning

"I guess this is goodbye." He says. I nod, and I give him a hug. He hugs back, and I can feel the strength of his arms around me. I felt like he can protect me from anything. And his scent. It was something I couldn't describe with words. It smelled something so different, but so nice. The warmth that he gave out, made me get chills down my back. He felt so comfortable.

"Bye Naruto."

"Bye Sakura~chan." He smiles at me, before joining his sister at the door. They exit and the door shuts behind them. I can hear Karin shouting: "OMG! I GOT TO HUG SAKURA HARUNO!" I giggled, but I turn my attention to Sasuke, who grabbed my hand in the moment I started giggling.

"It seems like that dobe started gaining interest in you." He says. "Don't be fooled Sakura."

"What are you talking about Sasuke~kun?" He closes his eyes and frowns.

"Forget it. Its nothing important." He puts more grip on my hand and he pulls me out onto the parking lot where a few other bodyguards are, with millions of screaming girls. And a few guys. "There's the limo."

"There's so many people." He doesn't say anything and just keeps on walking. We walk pass them and there screaming my name in high attempt. I can't give them autographs, since Sasuke is pulling me towards the limo. He stops in front of it, and opens it, leading me to another darkness.

"Get in Sakura." I look at him. He seems very edgy today. What happen to the happy Sasuke? He was just fine when we were at the red carpet. What's his deal?

I get in and Sasuke goes after me. We pass by the girls (and guys), waving and yelling my name. I smile and wave back. Before we know it, we pull out the parking lot and we leave, moving towards the center of the town. We pass different buildings, many showing ancient sculptures or ruins, but they still seem to be stable enough to have people inside them.

I look back to Sasuke who also is staring out the window. He has a hand to his chin and with his eyes, they dart through the moon light, and shine very nicely. But...his eyes seem to show sadness of some sort. I think its more like...despair.

"Hey, Sasuke~kun? You alright?" I ask. Trying to say it as gently as I can.

He sighs, closing his eyes, and stares back at me. "No. I've just been thinking, that's all." I nod in response. I look away from him, and I let a yawn escape my lips. I cover my mouth, but my yawn goes through.

"Sorry. I'm getting tired." He's still looking at me. He moves over next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"If you want, you can sleep on my shoulder. Its only a few minutes."

I shake my head. "No Sasuke. The last time I fell asleep in the limo, I asked you to wake me up, but you didn't."

"I was trying to let you sleep, Sakura." He sighs. "Look. I'll wake you up when we get to the hotel, ok?" I know he won't but...I need the sleep. I can't feel my own body anymore. I think I'm about to give out.

"Alright Sasuke. But you better wake me up."

"No worries. I'll wake you up." I lay my head on his shoulder. Slowly, my eyes begin to closes. I begin to see black and I'm out before I know it.

* * *

I look around. All I can see from here to the distance is white. White with no such figure whatsoever. Looking around, I begin to panic. Where am I? Why am I here? Is this my dream?

Then all of a sudden, I see a figure in the distance. She has pink hair, what I recall, and its really long, just like mine. The figure gets closer, and I can finally see who it is.