Chapter twenty five: Mr. West

I finally came to as I opened my eyes and noticed that my vision was all blurry as shit. My head was pounding like hell and my face was hurting as I could feel nothing but pain.

I looked around slowly then instantly saw a guy crouched over me, with a stupid smile on his face.

Robert.

"Glad to have you back, Mitchells."

I felt like shit. I couldn't hardly move and my whole head was nothing but a huge pain. "What the hell, Robert?" I spoke as I was watching him. I tried getting up but Robert pushed me back down, forcefully.

He gripped my shirt as he pulled me up and leaned me against something. I stared at him as he was watching me, and I wanted to punch him right there, or either murder him.

"Glad to know you can take directions. But, haven't your mom or dad ever tell you to never follow directions from a stranger?" He asked.

I continued to stare at him as I wasn't sure what the hell was happening right now. I looked around and noticed that we were inside of a room. Most likely an apartment room.

I was thinking about getting up and running, but I also wanted to beat the shit out of him.

He shook his head. "Whatever you're thinking, Mitchells, stop." He said as he was staring at me. "If you're trying to escape, it's pointless. You see, I have three guys outside that door," He pointed towards the door. "So, you'll waste your time if you try anything," He smiled.

I didn't know if he was telling the truth or not. But if he wanted me to play his little sick games, then I'll play, but by my rules.

"What do you want?" I asked. I decided to act like I believed him and not make a move.

Yet.

He sighed as he stayed crouched in front of me. I saw him look somewhere else for a moment, with a thoughful expression on his face. "What do I want?" He said as he rubbed his chin. Finally he looked over at me and smiled. "There's so many things I want, but if you must know the most important thing, then it's for you to get what you deserve." He stood up for a moment. "You know, karma is a bitch, Mitchells." He pulled a pack of cigerattes out of his pocket.

I sat there, watching him. I knew Robert all too well, and when he says stupid shit like this, he never delivers on his promise.

He's all talk, but no action.

"You wanna beat me up? Go ahead." I shrug as I sat there.

He stared at me as he lit a cigeratte in his mouth. After he blew the smoke out, he stared at me. "That's too easy, Mitchells. I have another idea." He took something out of his pocket and crouched in front of me.

I took a look at the item, and noticed that it was a knife. "You're gonna cut me?" I asked.

He chuckled. "No, but I will watch you suffer."

"Oh, so you're going to kill me? Bravo." I said. All I had to do was wait for the right moment. "You're a genius, Robert. A full on master-retard."

He stared at me. "Cut with the sarcastic shit, Mitchells."

"I mean, only a full on retard would do this type of shit." I said as I knew this was driving him crazy.

He let a big breath out as he stared at me. "Shut the hell up."

"No," I shook my head. "I don't think I-"

I felt a sting across my left cheek and noticed that Robert had slapped me. I looked back at him as I had a blank expression on my face. "That all you got?" I challenged him.