Chapter ten: Trapped

My bike was in the shop and I was super happy. I couldn't wait to get it back even though it's only been a day. I miss it. I can't wait to see it again, because I think I'm having withdrawals from it.

Tommy offered to bring me to school until my bike was fixed.

My bike is my only escape. I have complete freedom with it, and even though what Johnny said was partly true, I would never agree with him. He doesn't understand that I need my bike or I might go insane staying here with him.

He's the main reason for my stress.

He is constantly putting me under stress, and even though I couldn't exactly pinpoint the exact reason, I can't help but feel trapped when I'm inside this house for very long. It feels like the walls are caving in and I can't breathe until I leave.

I don't know what it is, but I've been feeling like that for a few years and I still don't know the main reason for it.

I do things to relieve my stress. It may not be the best shit out there, but at least I'm not doing drugs or fucking up my life completely. I know that sleeping with people isn't the best way, I get it, I've came to terms with it plenty of times when I'm laying in bed with the person I've slept with, knowing that I do that countless times to get rid of the shit that's in my life.

It's who I am.

The Underground is also my stress reliever. It helps me control my anger that I have towards my uncle and the world. Watching people knock the shit out of each other keeps my mind from doing crazy shit. I would rather watch people beat the shit out out of each other than me actually doing it to someone.

I can't explain it, nor do I know how to even if I could. Besides my uncle, everything in this world makes me mad. It's to the point where I want to beat the shit out of someone because this world is nothing but a shit hole, and people aren't understanding that they're the main reason for it.

School is another place that makes me crazy. With all the stupid teenagers running around, to the teachers being complete bitches, I can't take it anymore. I've dealt with this shit for four years, almost, and it's to the point where I could blow this place up.

Class was going by too damn slow, and it felt like I was about to scream. It was the last class, and I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but to me it feels like the very last class is always the slowest. I don't know why, but it seems like it goes by so fucking slow, and you're sitting there ready to strangle someone.

I already finished my work, so I'm sitting at my desk with my head down because I have a headache from everyone talking too loud. The boys in this class are so immature, and the girls only gossip. I can't stand it, and I wish I could just get the hell out of here already.

I sigh as my head was against the desk and I listen as everyone was talking. I glance up at the clock on the wall and notice that we had twenty more minutes left. I shut my eyes as I wanted to try to sleep, at least for a minute, but couldn't as the boys were being too loud.

I'm about to shut them up.

I stand up from my desk and walk over to the group of boys that were acting like a bunch of retards. I stand there as I watch them for a minute and one of them notices my presence, so he speaks out. "What's up?"

"Can ya'll please shut the hell up? You're too fucking loud." I say as I stare at him.

He gives me a look like he didn't understand anything that I was saying. "Huh? Sorry, but I don't speak lesbian." All the boys started laughing and two high-fived each other as I stood there watching them.