Chapter six: Over and Out

I stood in front of that door. The same door that I knew like the back of my hand, and the same door that I have walked in and out over a hundred times. The same door that holds so many bad memories, yet here I am, standing in front of it.

I groan as I push the door open and walk in to see Julia sitting at her desk. I shut the door and her eyes quickly find mine, but I ignore her as I take my seat at that shitty desk and sit there as I was staring at the floor.

When I found out that Julia was here at school today, I was glad because she didn't kill herself. I guess she didn't have enough alcohol in her that would result for her to wreck, which is a good thing. But it's also not a good thing because I didn't want to even come here after school. I just wanted to go to my house, or to Tommy's house.

I slept over at Tommy's last night because I didn't want to see my uncle because I knew he would just cuss me out from what I did to him. But he should learn that he doesn't need to fuck around with me even if he paid for that bike, it's still mine, not his. If he messes with me again, something is going to happen.

"Do you have homework?" I heard Julia say. I didn't look up at her as I shook my head and kept my eyes on the floor. I heard a few papers being moved around, and I hated this so damn much that I wanted to scream.

Why the hell was she making me do this if I'm sitting here doing nothing? I don't understand this shit and it's driving me crazy because she won't tell me the reason.

I look up at her as she was looking through some papers and I couldn't help but notice how fucking beautiful she really was. I knew how gorgeous she was from that night. Plus, I wanted to fuck but if I would of known we would meet again, I would of looked the other way.

Thanks, fate.

This whole situation was making me go insane, and I couldn't concentrate anymore. I even dropped a letter grade because of this fucked up situation. I can't stand it, and I needed to do something to get my mind off of everything.

"Dana?"

I look up to see Julia staring at me. "Yeah?"

She cleared her throat as she was looking through some papers. "I want to thank you for last night.. um, I was being stupid and you were only trying to help." She looks over at me for a moment. "So, thank you."

I sigh as I sit there. "No problem. Just glad you didn't kill yourself." I caught her staring at me as I look over at her. "What?"

"I wanted to talk to you about-" She took out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

I grab it then see that it's my grades. I look over at her. "Yeah?" I question.

"What happened?" She stares at me as I shrug. "Dana, you were a straight A student all through high school, maybe a few B's or C's, but this-" She motions towards the paper in my hand. "isn't what I expect from you."

"Then what do you expect from me, Julia?" I ask. "What do you want me to say? Tell you what's been going on and why I have been slacking? Because you're not my parent and you have no right to ask."

She stares at me. "As your principal-"

"Oh my God, can you please shut the hell up?" I stare at her.

"Excuse me? I'm getting tired of your language." She says as she was staring at me.

I stare back at her. "Good, because I'm getting tired of you." She appeared to me taken back from what I said. "Yeah, Julia, I'm tired of you, ok? I hate staying here with you and I hate seeing you everyday. I didn't think we would ever see each other again, but damn, was I sure wrong."