"Uh..." Cayson struggles to stop him from crying. After a second he starts poking the baby's tummy slowly while making a face as the baby cries more.

"I don't think everyone's ticklish Cayson," I say between my teeth and he stops. "Sing a song."

"Me?" He asks and I nod with a small smile.

Just as he starts singing, the baby starts crying more and I make Cayson stop singing. "He doesn't like anything."

"Here," I slowly hand over the baby to Cayson as he secures the baby in his arms safely.

"What- why me?" He asks in confusion.

"Well, who was too excited to have this cute little crying monster?" I ask then point to him. "You. I already told you I'm not good with babies. Usually babies don't like me very much and this one here keeps crying which is a problem because I don't know how to keep him quiet."

"Well..." Cayson starts to move him side to side but he doesn't stop crying.

I slowly hug Cayson from the side and hold the baby with one arm which the other one is around Cayson's waist.

Suddenly he stops crying. He coos as he looks at both Cayson and I. Cayson and I exchange confused expressions then look back at our baby.

He extends his tiny fingers and pinches my nose as Cayson chuckles. I join him too.

We just stay there for a long while. Cayson and I just move side to side while holding the baby. While the little munchkin keeps smiling and cooing.

"Can you believe that we have him after everything we have been through?" I say aloud, placing my head on Cayson's shoulder and he nods.

"I am so happy that we have him. Just look at him. He is perfect."

"Of course he is, just like his parents."

Cayson looks at me and pecks my lips and we go back to looking at our munchkin.

"You know when I saw you in the auditorium for the first time," he starts and I smile as I remember how we met. "I knew that you were special. I never told you, but I had a huge crush on you."

"A crush? On me?" I ask and he nods.

"You probably don't remember this but the first time I saw you was the first day of freshman year in high school. As usual, you were walking with your friends while I was with mine. Out of nowhere we bumped into each other and that's when I first saw you up close. You wore an orange crop top with black leather jacket and pants. I still remember that cold morning when your hair got stuck to my shirt. You slowly untangled your hair from my shirt button and I wished that we would stay like that forever."

I smile as I hear him talk about me. Every time he talks to me about me, I feel butterflies in my stomach. He knows that it warms my heart.

"I also remember how I got death stares from Chris, Tyler and Ian for the whole year. I couldn't even come ten foot closer to you."

I chuckle.

"They have always been like that," I say and Cayson nods.

"It's nice that they had been protecting you until I took over."

Suddenly I hear loud footsteps approaching us along with laughter and shushing. Cayson holds the baby with one arm and the other pulls me by my waist as I grab a toy which throws balls.

Just as the door opens, I am ready to launch the balls at the person, but Kate walks in. "Kate?"

Behind her walks Chris, violet, Tyler, Ian, and Mary. There's a huge smile plastered on all of their faces.

What?

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask as Cayson lets go of me and I hug them all one by one. "Is something wrong?"

"No," Kate says.

"Then what are you doing here?" Cayson asks.

"We came here to motivate Vee," violet says and my brows furrow.

"Motivate me?" I ask and they all nod. "Yeah why?"

"Don't you have your midterms tomorrow?" Chris asks and I nod, still confused.

"You forgot the tradition Vee," Ian says and my eyes narrow then widen as I remember what they are talking about.

"Oh," I sigh and they all smile.

"Yup," Kate says.

Violet approaches Cayson and looks at the baby. "Can I hold him?" She asks and Cayson nods.

"Of course," Cayson slowly hands the baby to violet.

"Oh hello little cutie," violet talks in a baby voice as Tyler walks to her.

"You're about to have another one Violet," I say and she smiles. "Have you thought of the names?"

"We have," Tyler says looking at violet. "Noah for the boy and Emma for the girl."

"Trust me you only want one, we have two of those little monsters and they are driving us crazy. You still have time to back out you know," Kate sighs, exhausted by the twins.

"They're not so bad," Violet debates. "We already have a boy but we are excited for this other one."

"I'm so happy for you guys," I say as Cayson pulls me to him by my waist.

"I don't know how you guys chose his name," she says.

"Well it was rather easy," Cayson starts. "We just combined our names and came up with Venson."

Venson.

Our baby's name is Venson. Ven from my name and son from cayson's. I didn't know what to name him and neither did Cayson but one night we thought about it.

It was cayson's idea to do this cheesy thing but it's the best cheesy thing ever.

"Our little girl gives us some trouble but it's nothing we can't handle," Ian smiles softly, looking at Mary.

"Imagine our little babies being best friends, oh just the thought of that gives me goosebumps," Kate exclaims in excitement.

"That would be truly amazing," violet gasps, looking at Venson. "But we got a long way to go."

"Well, lets start making the smoothie babe," Chris pulls Kate away and I smile.

We are all here. We are all happy. And I am so happy to be alive to see this.

All of us sit outside in our couch and talk about old times. Mary and Ian started dating just a year ago so she doesn't know much about of traditions. We told her funny stories about our time in high school.

This is it.

This is how my life has been and will be.

I couldn't have done this without Cayson, my friends, and my family. Everything I am is because of them. I am alive because of them.

This is the end. It has been a great journey from being a cold hearted bitch to a softie who melts when her husband says something cheesy.

Cayson looks at me and we both kiss one cheek of Venson. He mutters 'ooh' and 'aah' while I chuckle.

The two boys who have my heart.

I bury my face into cayson's chest and stay there, slowly falling asleep into his arms, waiting for what tomorrow will bring me.

___

Hey guys, thank you so much for everyone who followed my story to the end. You guys are the real deal.

How cute is their baby's name? I decided to combine their name and create a new name for their baby.

I seriously can't thank you guys enough for everything you have done for me. Thank you so much for everything guys.

I love you all!