Chapter 67- i seriously can't get enough of you

Everybody walks into the room disturbing our sweet little talk. We all look at them, not uttering a single word after they stepped inside.

My friends look at me, blink then look back at the doctor and my parents.

"Hey Venus," the doctor says, walking over to the machines and writing something down on her notepad.

"Hey," I reply back and she smiles.

"Do you feel okay?" The doctor asks and she ran many tests along with giving me many medications.

"Yes," I reply back, caressing the ring on my finger.

The feeling is still odd.

The feeling of the ring on my ring finger feels odd.

I look at Cayson, who's looking at me with a smile on his face. I smile back and he looks away, smiling even more.

I love it when he looks away like that. It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who blushes.

"Let's get your discharge papers ready then. We have already kept you here long enough. I would recommend keeping your I.V bag and medications with you," the doctor suggests and mommy steps up.

"You could give it all to me, I'll remember to give her daily doses of the medicines," mommy offers and the doctor nods.

"The nurse will give them to you," doctor smiles. "Take care of yourself now, Venus. Let's pray that we never have to see each other."

With that she leaves.

Seven months.

It has been seven months since I basically died and came back to life. Seven months of pain to finally gain what I needed.

All of the treatments are working, and now I am cancer-free for life.

Six months of engaged life has been great! Cayson is a sweetheart because he doesn't complain about anything. He doesn't complain about how our dates have been inside the hospital for the past six months. How he always stole time from others so he could see me often.

Mommy and mom tells me that I am lucky to have him. Not many people stick by your side during your hard times. Mommy said that Mr chivalry did the same for her. He stayed by her side during her hard time and now they are happily married with kids.

Even though it didn't work out for mom and dad, they still believe in true love. They believe that Cayson is the right guy for me.

On the other hand, daddy is still a little protective over me. I understand why that is, but I think I'm old enough to take care of myself now.

He missed my childhood so he wants to make sure to spend the most time with me.

Macy also thinks Cayson is the guy for me. She is the sister who believe in true love and stuff like that.

Personally I never thought about love because I had my friends for that. I never thought that I would love someone more than my friends, but I do now.

I love Cayson.

So much.

He's patient.

Very patient for that matter. Definitely more patient than I am.

I have been whining about going to Paris which I finally get to go after four years. The worst four years of my life.

But, I'm glad that it all happened. Otherwise, Cayson wouldn't have proposed and we wouldn't have been engaged.