Chapter 16- take naps, rest, eat, stay home and sleep early

As I'm sitting down on a couch in my house, I groan in frustration at my phone which has been going off because Cayson has been texting me.

I don't even know why I have him my number in the first place.

He seriously doesn't leave someone alone.

Does he not know to not disturb me when I'm with my friends? Seriously I haven't been able to hang out with them because of his messages.

"Seriously?" I mutter due to frustration. I turn my phone off and put it down on the side then look up to find everyone looking at me.

"What happened?" Kate asks, sitting down in Chris's arms next to Tyler who seems to be completely focused in the game, Uno, which he's playing with violet, Ian, Kate and Chris.

Violet also looks up and so does Ian when Kate asks me. "Nothing, it's just he's so annoying."

"Annoying? Who?" Violet asks and I stand up.

"That little shit," I groan as I start walking in circles, fidgeting with my fingers as I walk.

"Now what did he do?" Tyler asks, all too interested now.

"What didn't he do?" I ask and they all look at me in confusion. "He's been texting me since morning and now it's night but he's still stuck up about this song we created and—"

"—you created a song?" Ian interrupts me, completely shocked.

"With him?" Chris asks, almost sounding possessive.

"He's been texting you?" Is all Kate makes out of everything I said.

"I wanna hear it," Tyler almost jumps with excitement.

"Yeah, c'mon play it," violet says.

"Really guys? You guys care about the song and not how he's annoying me about it?" I groan as is it back down on the couch.

"C'mon you've been having those silly little fights and bets with each other which doesn't sound very serious," Kate starts with a smile on her face. "Now what did he do to anger you so much?"

"He wants me to go to sleep early," I reply back and they all look at me in a stupid manner.

"Sleep early?" They all say in unison and I nod.

"He wants you to sleep early?" Violet asks and I nod.

"He's been texting you about sleeping early since morning?" Tyler asks and I nod in response and huff.

"It is so cute that he cares about your sleep, how is that annoying?" Kate asks with a smile plastered on her face.

"How is it not?" I ask and she folds her arms and pulls it to her chest. "Ever since morning he's been texting me to take rest, to take naps, to eat almost every hour, to stay home and, to sleep early."

"That's not annoying Vee, that's cute," violet says.

"Not you too Violet," I groan and look at my phone which is bombarded with Cayson's messages.

I scroll through them all.

"Hello, you there?"

"Look, go to sleep now. It's already 12 and we have our show tomorrow."

"Are you asleep?"

"Wait, are you?"

"Stop lying, I know you aren't asleep."

"I don't think you are."

"...so, are you or not?"

"C'mon text back, I know you're there."

"Really?"

"Hellooooo...."

"By the way, did you eat that salad I told you to?"

"What about the NyQuil?"

"I'm sure you haven't, go eat it now."

"Also, drink the NyQuil."

"Are you asleep?"

"Wake up!"

"Wake up or I'm coming to your place right now and making you eat it."

"Hello!!?"

"I know you're there, just answer my messages."

"Don't think that I don't know where you live because I certainly do."

"I'm not a stalker by the way."

"Who doesn't know where Kasey Justin lives, right?"

"I'm on my way."

Damn!

What the heck is his problem?

Why is he texting me so much in such a short time?

He's gonna crazy.

He's definitely on some sort of drugs. Who texts dumb shit like that to someone at this time?

It's freaking midnight.

Oh shit!

He's coming here? No way!

I quickly start typing a message.

"Theres no way for you to come to my house. I ate the salad."

Not even a millisecond later, he texts back.

"Open the door."

The phone almost drops out of my hand and I quickly peek outside from the living room's windows and find him waiting at the door.

My eyes widen in shock as I hear him ring the doorbell because I don't open the door.

Fuck!

"Who is it?" Chris asks, looking at the door as he puts a card down.

"No one, probably just salesman or mailman," I reply back quickly. "I'll check."

They all go back to playing their game as I slowly open the door and quickly go outside and close the door behind me.

I pull Cayson from his collars and take him to the garden where no one can see him. "What the hell? What are you doing here?" I ask and he tilts his head.

___

Don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen. It really makes my day by all the love and support you guys send me.

Thank you!