Chapter 61- not a good time to crack a joke

"How do you feel?" Ian rushes inside when I am talking to my family.

"Fine," I reply back and he smiles.

"Great then," Chris says.

"We will leave you guys alone," mom says and looks back at me. "Call me if you need anything, I'll be right outside, okay?"

She leaves with others and my friends settle down around me.

"Mom," I call out and she turns around. "You guys should go home."

"Oh no no we are all fine," she says and mommy nods.

"I know that, but you guys will feel so much better if you come back here, refreshed," I say and daddy nods.

"She's right Mrs Justice, Mrs Chivalry. We will take really good care of her in your absence," Tyler speaks up and I smile warmly at him.

"Of that we have no doubt," Mommy smiles, assuring mom, dad, and daddy. "But—"

"—there's no but in this discussion, it's ended and you guys are going home. You will shower, rest for a while, eat and then if you would still like to see me, you can come back," I demand and they chuckle.

"Anything you say dear," dad says and they leave.

"You guys should go too," I say but Chris shakes his head sideways.

"Hell if I'm leaving you alone again," Ian states and Kate nods.

"Last time we left you for one moment, and you left us for three years. I'm definitely not leaving you not moving anywhere," Cayson says, taking my hand in his.

"Ooo," Tyler starts making weird noises and violet joins in. Chris starts gagging as Kate starts making smooching sounds.

"Eww guys," I groan in frustration and try hard to keep myself from blushing.

"Leave her alone," Ian says sternly and they don't bother me anymore.

"Thank you," I smile at Ian and he smiles back, caressing my other hand.

Tyler hops onto the bed, next to my foot and it makes a clanking noise before settling down. "Get off of there, you pig!" Violet exclaims.

"I'm not a pig, but you know who is?" He asks, pulling violet to him and I roll my eyes. Violet leans in and Tyler's mouth pecks Violet's before slowly moving towards her ears. "You."

Kate and Chris start laughing and violet smacks Tyler's stomach, making him groan softly.

"I hate you," she makes a face and sits on the other side of the bed, not making eye contact with Tyler.

"You shouldn't lie to yourself like that Violet," Tyler smiles, seductively.

"Yeah? Well, it is the truth," she smacks her lips together.

Tyler's hands slowly start to make their way to Violet's but she smacks his hand away. "Don't touch me," she huffs, making me chuckle at their childishness.