| you're beautiful |

have you ever heard people calling other people ugly just because of their physical appearance? i'm sure you must have and even you must have called someone ugly just because of their skin colour is dark or they are fat or they have numerous scars on their face. and this is enough for your judgement right?

the society has great powers as seen it can divide anything into two segments. For example – fat and skinny, dark and fair etc. People are always judged on the basis of their appearance. we made up the the thing that if a person is fair and skinny he/she is beautiful but if a person is dark and fat he/she is ugly right?

i am also a human and I do have lots of flaws and I am imperfect. no one in the whole wide world can be perfect.

i just want to tell everyone that you are beautiful. you are art. your scars, imperfections, flaws make you look like art which many people will fail to notice. but you are worthy and ravishing. don't let other people's judgement get into your way. always think of yourself as the most beautiful and see no one will have the power to defeat you.

                   YOUR'E BEAUTIFUL!
                          YOU ARE ART

                                     - iffat