27; ♡ I Mess it up Every time.

Start from the beginning

I sighed. I guess I can’t tell him now.

                      ○                 ○            ○

“Are you okay?” Anna asked, raising her eyebrows. I was following Adam with my eyes, but nonetheless, I nodded my head. I was watching Adam peacefully when I heard a finger snap, making me snap my head to look at Anna.

She frowned. “What’s wrong with you? And why the hell are you watching Adam like a creep?” Was I?

 I shrugged my shoulders. “Nothing, its kind of complicated.” She leaned closer.

“You know you can tell me anything, right?” She smiled. I looked at her warily, not sure if I should tell her or not. But then I didn’t mind telling her about anything since there was nothing important to keep it away from her.

Jodie, just make it sound normal.

“What would you do, if you wanted to- let’s say… Say something to someone without making it sound… weird?” She blinked a few times, then she gasped, startling me.

“No way!” I frowned, feeling like I have just caused something bad for myself. “Like, I heard all the rumors but I didn’t know that they were true!” She exclaimed, I leaned back slowly.

“What?” I asked.

“You like him?” My jaw dropped. “No, no,” She shook her head. “Do you love him?” She giggled. “No way, are you guys already in that ‘level’.” She winked weirdly.

“What are you talking about, and what the fuck is that level?” She rolled her eyes.

“You know! The lovey-dovey zone where no one can take you back! I have never thought that you loved him that much!” She started fangirling, I hit the table with my hands, surprising her and a few students away from us. When she saw my expression she cleared her throat, and sat normally.

“I think we should get back to the point, right?” I glared. She nodded.

“Yeah, totally.” I could hear her thoughts through her scoff.

“First, I’m not going to confess my love to him, and second we aren’t dating- not even near that. Third, answer my first question.” She scowled.

“I was just kidding!” I raised my eyebrow. “Okay, okay. I get it, you hate him.” Anna seemed to be a little bit annoyed because of that. “I know that he is scary, I mean, if I saw him walking toward here – like what he is doing right now – I would freak out.” We stared at each other, but then our eyes widened. “Oh. My. God! He is walking toward us!” She exclaimed, scaring me. Anna looked at him from behind me, with horror filling her face. She stood up, and went away, forgetting totally about her lunch.

Is she okay?

I looked over my shoulder.  Anna was right, Adam was a few steps away from me. I gave him a questioned look.

When he reached me, he sat near me. I made the distance between us bigger.

“What?” I said when I saw him giving me a weird look.

He shrugged.

So?

I frowned. “What?!” He looked away with a glare.

What’s up with him?

“You wanted to talk about something yesterday, right?” I blinked, then nodded, but when I understood what he said, I nodded faster.

“Yeah, actually-“

“Hey, Jodie!” The triplets came out of nowhere. I closed my eyes.

Calm down, Jodie. You can tell him later.

Why all the idiots have to appear right when I want to say something?

“What?” I snapped. They raised their hands in defense at the same time.

That’s scary,

“Issac wanted to meet you.” I shrugged,

“I will meet him later.” I flipped them off, and returned my attention to Adam.

“So Adam-“

“But he really needs to meet you!” They whined, annoying me. If one person’s whine could make my skin crawl with annoyance, then having three saying it at the same time, made me want to kill someone.

I gritted my teeth together. “I will meet him later. Go away now.” I took a deep breath. “Adam-“

“But he really needs to meet you.” Jason said.

“Like really.” Jacob said.

“Really, really.” Jace said.

I slapped my hands on the table, and stood up. “Shut the fuck up!” I shouted at them. Their eyes widened and froze in their place. Then they gulped and nodded, walking away slowly.

I turned my head to Adam. “Adam.” He looked kind of scared of me at this point.

He gulped too. “What?”

I leaned closer to him.

Don’t mess this up, Jodie.

“I need you to go with me.”

Great. 

                                             ○         ○          ○

                                Next Chapter's Title: 'Slut' is My New Name.

Dedicated to: Sunkissed_Cola_x Thanks for commenting and reading this story ♥ that means a lot to me! ^^ It was nice reading your comments xD and i'm glad that you finished this book in like.. one day or something ♥♥♥ 

     Note: [skip this if you don't like long notes]   People have been getting annoyed by Jodie, and i fully understand that, but you gotta understand that Jodie is the kind of person that isn't easy to understand... like she built up a lot of walls in front of her so that no one would enter, and i don't think that you would be satisfied if you saw her jumping right into someone's arms just because it's romantic right? I mean if Jodie is gonna do that, that easily, then she isn't... Jodie, right? 

 Twitter: @uuFiona / Fiona [ follow me ;3] 

Vote . Comment . Enjoy

xxx