Ep.1

It's been 2 months since you arrived in Korea for the first time, all the money you saved up to get here from America is almost gone due to your fasty spending habits. You decide you need a job and fast. You never really worked apart from the summer job you took as a lifeguard to save money to come here.

As you lay in your bed thinking about how to get a job and pay for your living expenses, you open up your laptop and search online to find any jobs you might be interested in.

About 30 minutes later you come across a decent job that pays extremely good for being a maid service you take a double look at the screen to make sure it's the right payment salary for the job ($1,200/ week) thinking you hit jackpot on this job you quickly dialed the number onto your phone and hit call.

??: Hello
Y/n: hello, yes I was calling about your maid service ad you put online.
??: oh yes yes, thank you for calling where you interested?
Y/n: yes it's perfect for me
??: we can meet up if you'd like to discuss and possibly have an interview for the job
Y/n: yes of course that would be great. When is best for you?
??: since it's already pretty late maybe around 9:00 am tomorrow, I can send you an address to a Cafe where we can meet publicly.
Y/n: yes that's perfect.
??: sorry what was your name?
Y/n; Y/N
??: okay Y/n see you tomorrow

Before I can ask his name he hangs up.
Since it's already 5pm I eat dinner and get ready for my interview tomorrow.