We locked up heading to August car. Well A.

"Happy birthday love". He says throwing a stack of money at me.

"Oh no this is to much". I complained. Even what Chris gave me was a lot.

"It's your birthday take it, it's all yours". He replied back.

I didn't complain anymore so I just stuffed it all in my purse.

Arriving at the nail shop it wasn't pack at all it had literally 2 customers in here.

"How can I help y'all baby?". One said.

"3 full sets". Jhene tells her.

"Okay $23 dolla each what about him". She says pointing to A.

"He isn't getting anything ma'am". Reign tells her. He was to busy talking on the phone to someone to answer himself.

"Alright come. One sit here, one sit there, and the other sit down there".

Before I sat down I picked my color which was yellow I loved the color yellow.

"Aye call me when y'all done. I already paid for y'all nails". August says to Reign.

We thanked him before he left.

A

I had to make a few drops and run errands while the girls were still at the shop. I called up Trey to see where his bitch ass was.

"Happy birthday you ugly muthafucka". I joked.

"Thank you man". He stated laughing.

"Where the hell you at? Don't tell me you still at the house".

"Nah man I'm just leaving the barbershop where Chris ass at?". He asked.

"I just was with him some dealers from Chicago was at the warehouse wanting to meet with us. We made a deal".

"Bet. I'll meet you back at the house in a minute I got to go get my tux". I told him alright before hanging up.

I figured since Reign didn't text me yet I had a little time to spare so I pulled up to Jasmine apartment. Some head would be good right now. I let myself in being that she told me when I pull up just walk in so I did.

"Wassup lil man?". I ask her son.

"Wassam gotta dollar?". He asks trying to do a sweet voice.

"What I tell your ass about bumming for money?". Jasmine yells snatching his ass up when I say snatched I mean snatched.

"You ain't have to snatch him like dat damn". I defended him.

"I don't care I told his ass about that". She shrugged.

I reached in my pocket getting a $20 bill out of it handing it to him, he got back all excited.

"You gave his ass money anyways? I'm gone fix your ass". She tells him sternly.

"You doing to much it's my money now come on". I tell her walking to her room.

She was only about to give me head I didn't want to fuck her while her son was here.

"You like that?". She asked sucking on the tip.

"Less talking more slurping". I pushed her head down further.

After a min or two she was finished I was washing my hands from taking a piss when Reign called. I walked out on the phone seeing her butt ass naked on the bed. What the hell.

"I'm on my way lil bit sit tight". I tell her hanging up.

"Where you going?". She asked sitting up.

"Bout my business".

"No you're not your about to come fuck me!".

"I already told yo' non-listening ass I'm not fucking you while your son here". My accent rolled off which meant I was getting angry.

"If he's such a problem he could sit outside I'll put toys out there". I looked at her dumbfounded.

"You almost made me cuss you out just now. You don't know how fucking stupid and pathetic you just sounded". My phone rung again it was Reign.

Jasmine hopped up seeing who it was.

"Who the fuck is Reign?". She questioned.

"Nun of your fucking business". I spat. My phone dinged it was a message from Reign I ain't answer so she sent me a text.

"You can fuck that bitch but can't fuck me huh? Is that what it is?". I laughed.

"First off she ain't no bitch so don't do her and who said I was fucking her? Stop assuming shit". I grabbed for the door getting ready to leave but she gripped my hand stopping me.

"Yo! Don't fucking touch me!". I yelled pushing her back leaving.

I hopped in my car speeding towards where the girls were. Reign texted me saying they were across the street from the nail place at Wendy's. Jasmine never tripped like that before I don't know what's getting into these hoes but it need to stop I'm not for that shit.