"It's going on 9 we've got to get a move on. The nail shop then the beauty shop". Jhene stated hopping up.

"Oh yeah I forgot August said he'll take me to the nail shop". I tell them.

"He taking all of us then".

"Okay. Let me text him to tell him that it shouldn't be a problem"

"Guys what am I going to wear today?". Crystal asked.

"Oh don't worry about that we've got that covered". Jhene smirked.

We'd got Crystal something to wear already for her dinner.

"Yeah we got that covered like Allstate baby". They laughed at my statement.

We all got up to get ready to get our day started.

Crystal

"She say do you love me, I tell her only partially I only love my bed and my momma I'm sorry!". I screamed throughout the house. Reign had music playing out of her speaker as we cleaned up last minute things getting ready to go.

The door bell rung which made me stop sweeping the kitchen real quick.

"Crystal get the door bitch!". Jhene yelled.

"Okay bitch!".

I opened it to see a flower delivery man holding tons of flowers.

"Delivery for Crystal?". I looked applaud who the hell got me flowers.

"That's me sir may I ask who it's from?". I asked politely.

"I was told not to say. Sign here please". He stated smiling.

"Oh okay". My eyes furrowed as I signed the paper.

"Have a nice day". I waved as he walked off.

"Aww who are those from?". Reign asked.

"I don't know". I say opening the card.

"Whoever it's from got that bank". Jhene joked.

"It's from Chris! Oh my lord he's such a sweetheart". I gushed.

"Aww goals! What the card say?". Reign yelled.

"Happy birthday beautiful hope you enjoy your day, I left a little surprise for you in the envelope thank my fine ass later. Xoxo- Chris". I read.

"Damn how much is that?".

"2 racks!". I exclaimed.

"Definitely goals bitch! Let me lace you on the snap". Jhene tells her. Reign grabbed my phone taking a picture off hers and mine.

"Pose you going on the media's bitch". She tells me taking the picture.

Reign phone started ringing I figured it was August because she said we're on our way out

"Come on y'all". She stated. I got my purse and grabbed my new phone that I set up earlier I love Reign so much.