26

Dedicated to larrywithyoonmin and sweetnsmug

LOUIS POV

"I really enjoyed this date Lou," Harry spoke. I extended out my hand in order for him to be able to board himself back onto the still land, "It's quite frankly the best I've ever had." He continued.

"Seriously?" My mouth formed itself into the largest grin it had ever made, unable to conceal the giddiness that his words had caused me, "The best?"

"The best." Harry answered, slowly pressing himself closer to me in order to attach our lips in one single chaste alliance.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me," I whispered against his mouth, the sensation causing for goosebumps to arise against Harry's skin, "I've been waiting my whole life to do this."

I pressed our lips briefly together, pulling away for a second before reattaching them, and repeating the action until Harry finally let out an unamused whine.

"Stop teasing me." He pouted out, his doe eyes pouring every single emotion that they held straight into my own. The process sending a satisfactory tingle across my body.

"I'm sorry, love. It's just so tempting." I said.

I observed as a blush rose across his features, his head bowing instinctively toward the ground under the attention. However, after a brief period of staring at his own feet, his head lifted, revealing the famous dimples in all of their glory.

"You make me really happy, y'know," He began, his voice at a low level, yet the contact between our eyes produced an unspeakable level of communication between us, "I haven't felt this happy in years."

My eyes glossed over for a flicker of a second at the announcement. It was something that I could have only ever dreamed of hearing escape from his mouth. And yet, here I was, experiencing it in the flesh.

The feeling was completely indescribable. Completely magical.

"The feeling is mutual, Hazza." I replied, placing my hand on his cheek and softly brushing my thumb against his cheek bone.

"I'm assuming you have to take me back now?" Harry asked, essentially destroying the bubble in which we had built.

"I'm afraid so. But this is just the beginning, yeah?" I said, "Remember that."

The green eyed boy nodded, a sign that he had agreed with what I had said. A sign that caused for my happiness to only increase.

I bought my palm away from where it had been resting against his face, and instead laced it gently with Harry's. Our fingertips slotting perfectly together. So perfect in fact that it was almost eerie.

We began to walk towards where I had parked Harry's car. I had clearly not thought about how I would get back from Niall's, then again, I would walk anywhere, any distance, to ensure that Harry arrived home safely. Besides, Niall's apartment was not too far from my own, perhaps a ten minute walk at most.

And therefore, I was far from bothered.

"I don't want this day to end." Harry whined, his head resting against my shoulder, his arms now secured around my waist as we walked.