E P I L O G U E

⌌⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

I held him close and guided him up!
My tears fell as I was touching his face and feeling every parts of it - his beautiful eyes, his nose and his lips!
I held on for a few seconds and just enjoyed the moment...
I locked him in the eye and finally said my piece.
"Yes! Yes! I'm marrying you..."
-Cecille

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏
⌌⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

She was the most beautiful girl in the world!
I can't imagine seeing her walk the aisle of this spacious church - My Cecille, My bride!
I'm wearing a custom-made Barong Tagalog, while Cecille exuded elegance in a gorgeous, laced white gown!
We appeared to be a powerful couple ready to fight our lives' battles TOGETHER!
-George

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

_______________________________

C E C I L L E
and her points of view
_______________________________

We are now proud parents to Gabriella Claire! She was born a year after our wedding! She looked like an angel - She got her beautiful eyes from George and her cute smiles, too! Pero sabi nila, she got my nose and lips! For us, She is the most beautiful baby in the world!

I resigned from J.K. Holdings, Inc. to be a full-time Mom to Gab and a caring wife to George! George is now the sole-owner of G&C Photoline! ...and here's a trivia to all - according to George, G&C was derived from our own initials!
...so G&C Photoline simply means George & Cecille photoline!
Kinikilig pa rin ako pag naalala ko 'yun...

We bought a house in Parañaque after I gave birth! It's one of the most incredible houses I've seen - we didn't have a dream house so we just hired an architect! I love that it was facing south with simple and rectangular shapes working together and huge windows! We have built a perfect example of modern architecture.
The kitchen was perfect - spacious and classy - This is where I turn the chef hat on everyday!
Cooking is just becoming my favorite hobby!

⌌⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
P A A L A L A
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

01 | The Author
Walk Me... HOME! is an original novel created and written by @alsaidybrioneshamid
• Characters and Incidents are all product of the Author's imaginations, as well as suggestions of trusted contributors.
• Unauthorized use, copying or transmitting of any parts or chapters of the story are strictly prohibited.

02 | Characters and Storyline
• The pictures used in the entire novel are captured from Google.
• The Filipino Celebrities introduced as the Novel's Casts are only suggestions of the Author and are intended to nothing but only give faces to the interesting characters!
• No formal contracts or agreements were made between the author and the celebrities chosen.

03 | Music and Scoring
• The videos used as part of the Soundtrack are uploaded from Youtube.
Majority of Mandy Moore's discography was featured all throughout the chapters but there was no formal contracts and agreements between the Author and the Record Labels.
• The videos were only intended to give musical scoring to this powerhouse romance.

04 | Wedding Vows Scripts
• As respect to the solemnity and idea of Church Weddings, the author took the wedding vow scripts in Google via this link:

https://www.minted.com/wedding-ideas/wedding-vows/romantic