11 | Overwhelming Distress

N A T H A L Y
and her points of view
_______________________________

When our family dinner was done! Nagpaalam ako kina Mama at Tita Sonya! I know a place na pwedeng puntahan ni George! Baka andun siya!

"Why don't you call him?... Gabi na! Delikado na for you to go somewhere!...", pag-aalala ni Mama. Tita Sonya also looked at me with worries in her eyes! I tried calling George but his phone was dead!

"Di ko po s'ya ma-contact Mom!...", bulalas ko! In the end, the 3 of us went to the place, George' sacred place - The magic park!

Pagdating namin sa park medyo wala ng masyadong tao. Habang naghahanap ng parking place si Tita Sonya. I suggested to start looking! Pinayagan nila ako bumaba.

Nagtinginan ang iilang tao sa paligid! Shit! I was overly dressed! Nakalimutan kong naka-gown pa pala ako. I didn't mind them and continued walking in my attempt to spot George somewhere! The night was dark and the wind was smoothly touching my face.

Nagpatuloy lang ako sa paglalakad until I saw a guy bending over a lying lady! They were so sweet and it was a perfect moment for a loving couple. Nainggit ako! I never experienced anything like that. I continued walking to the end of the park. There was a beautiful lagoon there!

Nakatingin pa rin ako sa sweet couple na yun. I stopped to concentrate looking at them when I realized they looked familiar! I scanned one more time and confirmed it was George... and Cecille!

Nanlambot ang mga paa ko making it hard for me to continue standing

Nanlambot ang mga paa ko making it hard for me to continue standing. I slowly moved backwards with my right hand comforting my heart! Napasandal ako sa semento to keep my balance. Ang sakit-sakit ng nararamdaman ko! I continued looking at them. They were enjoying the moment. Seryoso silang magkausap! George was never like that... to me! Lalong nanikip ang dibdib ko and it was hard for me to breathe! I held my chest tighter in my attempt to ease the pain! Humiga si George at nakaupo naman si Cecille. They were both enjoying the calmness of the night without knowing I was breaking really bad from afar! Pakiramdam ko sinasaksak ako ng patalim and there was no way I can fight back! He promised he'd never hurt me! He's a liar! Unti-unting namuo ang mga luha sa mga mata ko and they were falling too soon. Humagulgol ako! ...and I found it hard to sustain my breath! I needed to open my mouth to survive the moment! Di ko pa rin maiwasang tumingin sa kanila! Until I saw George lay his right arm on Cecille's shoulder attempting to save her from the night's coldness! Ang sakit na ng puso ko at hirap na akong humingi. Suddenly, I found myself slowly falling to my knees losing my balance. I released my hands to hold the ground in my protection! My eyes were still glued to that scene of George and Cecille! Not letting go of any moment! They were tearing me apart! I hit the ground so badly but that physical pain is nothing compared to the pain in my malfunctioning heart! The tears continually fall dominating my face as I saw them laugh really hard! Before I finally lose sight of the night, I heard a concerned voice shouting!