Kirumi Tojo

Now we come to my five favorites, starting with the ultimate maid.

=============================================

I reached down to the bottom of the giant bag and I felt something silky and soft. I pulled it out to reveal a traditional-designed handkerchief. I wondered who this belonged to.

"Oh, so that is where my handkerchief went to." A voice said as I saw someone walk up to me. "Thank you for retrieving it for me, Kevin."

"Oh, it's no problem, Kirumi." I replied, handing it over to her.

She pocketed it. "We'll have a word about stealing student's properties, Junko."

"Yeah, yeah, file your complaints another time." Junko replied. "Now, into the closet."

Kirumi and I went to the closet and going inside, the door closed and it was all dark.

"I understand that it is part of the game, but I don't see how it is possible to do anything in the dark." Kirumi said. "But I made preparations, just in case, here it is."

I heard a flick and I could see a small flashlight that Kirumi was holding on to.

"Wow, that's some good thinking." I complimented. "Did you know this was going to happen?"

"I did, because I was asked by Junko to clean the closet earlier today." She answered. "She said that it was for this game and I merely complied as it's my duty to accept most orders."

"Ah yeah, because you're the ultimate maid. So, are you okay being in here with me?"

She nodded. "I do not mind and to be honest, I have been meaning to have a word with you for some time."

"Well, we have a few minutes, so now is the perfect time."

"Very well...Kevin, is there someone at the academy that you like?"

'Going straight to the point, huh?' I thought. "To be honest, I never thought of that. I just think of everyone here as a friend, well, some of them more than most."

"A reasonable answer, most of the students in my class are very...unique as some would put it."

I sighed. "And I'm the opposite, I don't have an ultimate talent after all."

"You shouldn't put yourself down like that. You don't need to have an ultimate talent to be a close friend to most of us." She put a hand on my shoulder and I looked at her. "Besides, you may not know this, but I have grown to develop a fondness for you."

"Oh...I see." I blushed. "That's very flattering to know...and to be honest, I accept it."

She blushed a little. "You do?"

"Yeah, we may be in different classes, but there's a lot I like about you. I'd like to know more about you and I'm sure you feel the same with me."

Kirumi smiled and put the flashlight down, she had it face up so there was still some light.

"Then if it's what you request, I am more than willing to give you my services...of love."

"It is...but only if it's just the two of us." I replied.

We hugged each other before sharing a kiss, with the help of the flashlight, we were able to see clearly. We embraced and exchanged several kisses before pulling away and Kirumi picked up the flashlight before switching it off and pocketed it away.

"Pardon the interruption, it wouldn't do me good if Junko caught us cheating." She said. "May we kiss once more?"

"Yeah...I don't mind."

We hugged close and settled into our second kiss, but it was cut short when the door opened.

"Way-hay, nice going, Kevin." Junko said. "You two need more time?"

"That won't be necessary, we will take our newfound fondness for each other elsewhere." Kirumi answered as we stood out and took my hand. "Shall we?"

"Okay, let's go." I nodded.

We left the classroom, possibly to either one of our dorms to continue our making out.

========================================

Fun fact, there's a fanart image of Kirumi with long hair and it's beautiful. :D