Chiaki Nanami

Time for the final DR2 girl, my favorite and almost everyone's favourite! :D

================================================

Searching in the bag whilst not looking is not too challenging, I then grabbed something and it peaked my interest, I took it out to reveal...an old video game cartridge, looks very retro.

"Well if you ask me, you've won the top prize in your class." Junko said. "Chiaki, it's your lucky day girl."

"Hi there, Kevin." She said as she walked up to me.

"Hi, Chiaki...I assume this is yours?"

"Yeah, but I'll pick it up later. Shall we go in?"

I smiled happily and nodded, before we went inside.

"Well there goes my chance." Hajime sighed.

"Don't fall into despair now, you still have me." Nagito said.

"I don't think that'll help him right now." Shuichi added.

The closet door closed and me and Chiaki stood in the darkness, well that was before I heard her sitting down. I sat down with her and there was an awkward silence which wasn't helping.

"Standing up all day makes me tired." She said. "Hmmm..."

"Hold on, don't go to sleep." I replied. "Don't you wanna play the game?"

"I do, but I'm not sure what happens in here."

"Well, you were the one who explained the rules, right?"

She hummed. "I did, but I couldn't tell if Junko was lying or not."

"I think she was being a little honest with what happens in here for seven minutes, what I know is that we have to kiss, but we don't have to if you're not okay with it."

"We have to kiss? Hm?"

She had an idea going and I wasn't gonna lie, being able to kiss Chiaki would be a dream come true. She was the first one I got to know and with her interest in being a gamer, she was a rare person and someone I wanted to protect. But with how reserved she is and how tired she gets, I had some doubt that it would work for me if I asked her out.

But something was telling me to go for it, so I looked at her. "Umm, do you want to?"

"If that's what we have to do to beat the game."

"I think it's a lot less serious than that." I rubbed my head. "We're stuck in here for the full seven minutes and umm...just to make it interesting, we could also cuddle up together."

"Kevin...do you have a crush on me?"

Well, that caught me off guard, she just asked me straight out.

"Umm...well, I don't wanna say just yet, and to be honest, I'm a little nervous."

"I thought so. Because I remember a guy asking something like that in a dating sim I played."

I was curious. "Huh? You play dating sims?"

"I do, but I'm not very good at them. Maybe it's because I haven't experienced love."

With how she spends most of her time playing games and not hanging out with the rest of us often, that shouldn't surprise me. But still, it was kinda shocking to know that she plays those kinds of games. Maybe I could help teach her about dating without the need for games.

"Well umm...if you want, I could help you on dating."

"Huh? Does that mean that you want to go out with me?"

Straight to the point again, she's been playing too many dating sims. "I...I would like to..."

She then moved closer to me and rested her head on my right shoulder.

"Huh? Chiaki?"

"If you wanted to go out with me, you should've just asked." She smiled. "But, I'm glad to know that you want to."

"Yeah, I do...and its because of who you are, that I have the biggest crush on you."

"Hold on, you don't need to say anymore. As long as I know that I'm someone you want to go on a date with, you don't have to overdo it."

"Oh...okay, then what about the game?"

"Yeah, I'm willing to share a kiss as long as we go out during the summer."

I nodded. "Of course, I'll make sure we'll have a good date."

"Thanks...now look at me, please."

I turned to face her and she gently pressed her lips on mine. We put our arms around each other and we started kissing gently and slowly. I felt like the luckiest guy at the academy, for I was kissing the ultimate gamer and a beautiful one too.

We then cuddled up close and Chiaki dosed off, just then, the door opened.

"Time's up." Junko said.

"Shhhhh!" I responded. "She's sleeping."

"Look, I don't care. If she's gonna sleep, do it somewhere else."

"Fine then..." I sighed and then picked up Chiaki before we left the room.

"Hm? Is the party over?" She asked as I carried her.

"It's alright, we're going to my dorm so you can get some sleep." I replied.

"Okay...thank you, Kevin...zzzzz..."

She dosed off again and I smiled happily. She really was one of a kind.

==============================================

And that's all of the DR2 girls done, stay tuned for the DRV3 girls!