Intro

I bring you my first Danganronpa story, so go easy on me in case I get something incorrect. I've wanted to do something like this for a while and I only plan to write each one for the girls, cause having a chapter for every one of the DR1, DR2 and DRV3 cast would take far too long to get through. Apologies if that's a dealbreaker, but I hope you enjoy what's to come after this intro.

==================================================

With a quick walk from the dorms and over to the academy, I had made it in time. I'm Kevin Heartland, a student with no unique talent, and if I could describe my time at Hopes Peak Academy in one word, it would have to be "unique".

I mean, the students I had met are all people with ultimate talents, each one different from others...well, more or less. There are a couple of students who share the same the ultimate talents, but no one makes a big deal out of it.

I was attending the academy because I was given a chance to be a try-out student, someone who doesn't have an ultimate talent, but can keep up with everyone else, and that someone is me. It was nighttime when I got to the academy. The reason for that is that there would be a summer party due to the fact that we had the summer holidays coming up now that the exams were done. There was also a buffet and party games, so there was no reason for me not to go.

I made my way inside and noticed a sign giving me directions to a classroom where the party would take place. When I entered, I didn't expect it to be a massive party, nearly everyone I knew was there. I was in the class with the second years, or in fourth wall breaking terms, the DR2 cast. But I also got to know the DR1 and the DR3 group. Most of them knew each other more or less, with some getting along with others and others not liking others, you get the idea.

However, they all had one thing in common, and that they liked me in thier varied ways. I still had long memories of what some of them had done to me...

"Kevin, glad you could make it!" Kazuichi was the first to greet me when I entered the classroom.

"Hey there." I replied before looking around. "Woah, no tables or chairs?"

"Nope, Nekomaru and Sakura moved them out and into a storage room with little effort."

"I see, they always like to be the strongest and such. Anyway, it seems like everyone I know is here."

"Yeah, now join in. The party's just getting started."

So I went around and most of them noticed me, I had learnt to be very careful when around some of them based on my experiences with each student.

"It appears that you have made it, mister Rank-C." Celeste said. Yeah, she has a list of ranks for each one she meets.

"Hah, you better be ready for tonight's game." Miu added. "I hear someone's gonna get lucky tonight!"

"Will it be Makoto or Nagito?" I asked with a slight smirk.

Hajime joined in the conversation. "Who knows. But I heard from Chiaki that one of the games will be a little embarrassing."

"Embarrassing?" I began to shiver a little. "Ooooh boy..."

"Don't panic, Kevin." Shuichi assured. "I don't think it'll be as bad as...well, whatever the games will be."

"You're here as well? Did you show up alone?"

"No, I got here with Kaede and she's with Maki and Kaito."

This was something else that had surprised me. During my time here, I had thought that some of them would get together, but it hasn't happened, not even once. I had begun to wonder if something was in the works, but I would often dismiss it, as I doubt that any of the girls would ever go for someone like me. As the party began to get into the full swing, I noticed that Chiaki and Hiyoko were absent, I was going to ask if anyone knew where they were, but I decided to enjoy myself.