Caught Red Handed

Start from the beginning

"Tenten.." Sakura said firmly, "..if that is so.. Why do you look like you wanted his lips on yours? It did not look like he was the only one who enjoyed it. Damn it, Tenten, you are even wearing his damn shirt for crying out loud!"

"Sakura. It's late. I don't really want to continue with this conversation. If it makes you feel any better.." Tenten said as she removed Neji's oversized shirt and tossed it aside, leaving her navy blue bra on. "..I will sleep without his shirt on. Goodnight."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tenten had a weird dream that night, she was finally married to Itachi and they were expecting the delivery of their first child. The mid-Wife was yelling encouraging words towards Tenten while Itachi was holding onto her right hand firmly.

"You can do it sweetheart.. A little more push and we can see our child.. I believe in you.." Itachi whispered gently against her ear.

Tenten was now yelling in pain, she pushed as hard as she could before the mid-Wife yelled, "It's a boy!!" She carried the baby gently and placed it onto Tenten's arms. Itachi was kissing Tenten's head and cheeks as he cried out loud.

"I am a Father! I have a Son! Thank you Tenten. I wonder if he has my eyes or yours?"

Tenten chuckled gently as she delicately caressed the side of her newborn son's cheek with her finger. Her newborn Son was beautiful, he had dark silky black hair and pale skin. Her gentle touch seemed to have an effect on her Son, he opened up his eyes slowly before he looked up at Tenten.

To her and Itachi's ultimate horror, the child did not possess either the signature Uchihaa coal black eyes or Tenten's chestnut coloured eyes- no. The child had pale lavender coloured eyes, he most possibly possess the byakugan.

Itachi threw a dirty look towards Tenten, "You cheated on me?! After what I had done for you?!" He had activated his mangekyou sharingan involuntarily.

Tenten heard herself yell loudly, "B-but~! I have never even had sex with Neji!! How could this have happened?!"

Tenten was shoved roughly by the shoulders. She was thrashing wildly on her bed as she screamed out loud, "I am still a virgin damn it!!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Get up! Tenten get up!" Sakura pleaded and gave Tenten one strong punch, which halted Tenten's movements and woke her up quickly.

"W-what happened?!" Tenten asked as she shot up from her bed, her jaw ached from Sakura's inhuman punch.

"Get up now! The dormitory is on fire! Let's get out!!" Sakura yelled as she yanked a groggy Tenten out of the room.

Sakura literally dragged Tenten out of the room all the way towards the football field where all the other students were assembling at. There were excited and worried chatters and murmurs coming from the student body. They were wondering where the fire was started from and who was the culprit. Sakura had let go of Tenten's hand when a few students blocked their path. Tenten was still slightly groggy, she barely had enough sleep with the scholarship program going on. She rubbed her eyes as she called out, "Sakura! Where are you? Where am I supposed to stand?"

By then, the fire had been put out, but all of the students needed to assemble at the waiting area to be head counted by the Teachers.

A few student stopped talking and eyed Tenten as she stood at the front of the line that the girls had formed. She yawned loudly before she widened her eyes to only realise that the group of boys who had from a line in front of her were all gawking at her. She looked annoyed as she placed her hands on her hips, "What's the big commotion about?"