Chapter Sixteen; Kiss me

I opened the front door to a squinty eyed Tyler. Leaning one arm against the door frame, with one leg crossed over the other. He was wearing a tight, grey top that defined his abs perfectly and black jeans hanging just right against his frame. Wrapped around his body was a leather jacket, he'd rolled the sleeves up on. His hair was stuck up and pointing all over the place as though he'd just woken up. 

Suddenly my day-dream was interrupted by him waving a black sheet in-front of my face.

'Do you want your dress then or what?' he asked impatiently.

'Tyler! This is the wrong one!' I snatched it off of him and hung it up to find a dress that had been hidden in my wardrobe for years. It was a short black dress, with holes cut out on the waist. It was so slutty i couldn't even walk at the same pace as everyone else in fear that it would ride up my body.

'I told you, i wanted the pink dress!' i groaned. 

'Well i thought this one looked a little bit sexier.' he winked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. I went to slam the door shut but he cut me off as i was doing so.

'Hey, hey, hey. What about that kiss?'

'Your not getting it. You didn't bring me what i asked for.'

'Crystal, you should know one thing about me by now. I always get what i want.' 

'Are you threatening me?' I stood with my mouth open, shocked at the fact that he was speaking to me like this. Wait, hang on.. This was Tyler. Why was i shocked?

'Come on, bring your little self out here and pucker up!' he said pouting his lips at me. I may as well get it over and done with, i thought. Who was i kidding? I really wanted to kiss Tyler. Everyone really wanted to kiss Tyler, If Tyler had Fletchers personality i would be all over him like a rash. 

'Tyler, can i ask you something? Why do you want me to kiss you?' 

'Because i know if i get you to kiss me, you wont be able to stop thinking about me.' 

'What the hell? Ive kissed you before and i haven't thought about you once..'

'That's obviously a massive lie.' he said looking at me smugly. And he was right. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about him. Ever since his lips met mine, all i do is think about him! He was perfect and he knew he was. Which made him even hotter. 

I rolled my eyes and him and folded my arms, tilting my hip to one side. 

'Your love yourself more than anyone Tyler. Being big headed is so unattractive.' 

'Oh, don't flatter me with your compliments! Just plant one on me, and ill leave.' he flipped his wrist and screwed his face up as he spoke, and then held his arms open for me to walk in to. 

I stood on the step as he wrapped his arms around my tiny waist and crossed his hands over at the back. I tilted my head up towards his, even though i was on a step and he wasn't, he was still surprisingly taller. Then puckered my lips and waited awkwardly for his to collide in to mine.

First it was slow and gentle, then for some reason i could help but get more in to it, pressing my lips more firmer on to his as we both simultaneously opened our mouths in perfect timing. His hands  found their way up Fletcher's t-shirt i was wearing, and he brung my body close to his. I could felt his cold, soft hands on my back as he brushed them up and down.

Remembering i was in public at the moment and that Fletcher was seconds away, i pulled away from Tyler resting my hands on his shoulders and looking down at the floor to hide the fact i enjoyed it.