UNDER THE WEATHER

En başından başla

   “So, what are you going to shoot?” I ask, as we walk down the pathwalk.

   “We’re actually going to shoot two covers, Somebody To You by The Vamps and Stitches by Shawn Mendes.” Andy replies.

   “You love their songs, right?” Rye asks, putting his arm around my shoulder.

   I chuckle, “Yeah.” I say, looking at him in amusement that he actually remembers that.

   “Why are you looking at me like that?” he asks with a small smile.

  “Nothing, it’s just that I wasn’t expecting you’d remember that.” I sheepishly chuckle and look away.

   Andy cuts in, “Oh, if you only know..”

   “Know what?” I ask, looking at him questioningly.

   “He remembers everything about you,” Mikey chips in as well. “wanna know why?”

   I am just about to ask him why, when Rye suddenly speaks up.

  “You know, it’s really cold, let’s go look for a place to shoot and once we’re through with the covers, let’s go to the cafe and have some drink.” he says, changing the subject.

  Andy laughs, “Are you trying to change the topic?”

  “or maybe he wants a hug from Alexa to keep him warm.” Brooklyn adds, making the other boys laugh.

  I look over at Rye and his cheeks turn evidently red, I smile and shake my head.

   “Guys, stop messing with Rye.” I mutter, the boys laugh and nod before they continue walking down the pathway.

  “I am so sorry about that.” Rye says when it’s just the two of us.

   “Nah, it’s okay, as if we aren’t used to their teasing.” I assure him, making him laugh.

• • •

  The lads are finally through with their cover, Somebody To You and the boys are now talking by the lake except Rye and Andy. Rye is still on his seat, talking to Andy who is currently putting his stuffs back to where they should be. As I walk towards them, I suddenly hear my name.

   “How about Alexandria, is she coming with us?” Rye asks.

   “Yeah, I already have her Mom’s consent.” he replies.

   “What did Mrs. Anderson say?” Rye asks again.

  “Nothing, just told me to look after her daughter.” he answers, without even looking away from what he was doing. “Though, Alexa doesn’t know about it yet.”

   “Are you serious, you already have her Mom’s consent but Alexandria doesn’t even know about the sleepover?” Rye chuckles.

   “Yeah, I don’t think I have to ask her anymore cause I am certain that she’ll come with us.” he replies.

  I sit down next to Rye, “What are you two talking about?” I ask.

  “Tonight’s sleepover.” Rye casually answers.

   “Okay..” I utter, uncertain of what they are talking about.

   Andy laughs, “We’re just going to have a sleepover at the studio tonight together with Harvey.”

   “Do you want to come?” Rye asks. “It’ll be fun and you don’t have to worry about Mrs. Anderson cause she’s totally okay with it.”