Chapter 20 (Triple date.)

Start from the beginning

So basically they helped each other in a project and became so close to each other until three weeks ago when be discovered that he loves her. You can tell the rest.

He asked her out and began dating. But he tells me that they are madly in love so he is bringing her home with him.

To say I was glad was underestimate. I was fucking happy.

I think life couldn't get any better.

. . . . . . . .

Ding. Ding.

"Hailey, open the door." Mom called from the kitchen and I was in the living room watching TV.

I told mom to prepare dinner for four people because I was inviting James and Vanessa on dinner.

But I was lying I said that because I wanted her to prepare for Dylan and Lillian.

I practically ran to the door feeling exciting as ever.

I opened the door and immediately engulfed Dylan into a bone crashing hug.

"I missed you. Why you didn't visit?" I said my voice muffled into his shirt.

"I missed you too. You gonna kill me you know." He said jokingly and pulled from the hug.

"Who came Hailey?" Mom asked coming from the kitchen.

She didn't let me reply as she came to see who is at the door.

"Oh. My. God DYLAN, When? I mean How?Why?--" My mom was shocked to see him and I think it's a nice surprise, she was cut off by him engulfing mom in a hug.

I turned to see Lilian standing awkwardly watching us. I totally forgot about her.

"Oh. Hi," I said reaching my hand for a shake.

"Hi, I'm Lilian..um you could call me Lilly." She said in a sweet voice.

"I'm Hailey." I said smiling.

"Oh sorry. How rude of me! Come in." I said as I remembered that she was still at the door.

I glanced at mom and she already took Dylan to the kitchen to feed him.

She didn't notice lilly.

I gestured for Lilly to join us in the kitchen. "Mom, you didn't notice that I have company." Dylan said laughing nervously.

"Oh. Hi, How are you doing honey?" Mom asked in a sweet voice.

"I'm great Mrs. Brooke. And you?" She said politely.

"Oh don't worry about me I'm fine."

"So. Mom this Lilly... My girlfriend." Dylan said introducing them properly.

"Wow. I didn't know that you have a girlfriend, well what a pleasant surprise." Mom said grinning but at the same time shocked.

Then without any warning mom crashed her into a hug.

2 Hours later we are sitting in the living room after dinner laughing and talking about our memories when we were younger.

"And then he crashed into the waiter and the waiter fell with the tray of the drinks into the pool." I said laughing hysterically.

We all teared up from laughing.

. . . . . . . .

I glanced at Dylan and Lilly from the corner of my eyes as I poured the milk on the chocho puffs.

He whispered something in her ear and she laughed and looked into his eyes. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

I turned around and continued with my breakfast with a smile making it's way on my face.