Chapter 11 (Happy birthday!)

I woke up and did my usual routine.

I'm wearing a dark purple sweatshirt and a black jeans.

I had breakfast and waited for Ian and we went to school.

His mood is a lot better than yesterday.

The rest of the day went by. Nothing interesting happened except for some looks between me and Emma's friends.

Still they hate me a lot.

I went home and started drawing after finishing my homework.

I did nothing exciting at all.

I'm not the type that party all night and all the weekend, I'm just not a party person.

I like sleeping, eating, drawing and wasting my time...

Let me tell you I'm a professional in wasting time.

I went to sleep at 9.30 P.M . Imagine a highschool girl and a seventeen years old teenager sleeps at 9.30 P.M on a friday night.

I woke up at 10 A.M. I slept 12.30 hours, I'm making up for my sleep at this school week.

I spent the day in the house and called Dylan to check up on him.

He loves the university and everything is good.

I decided to buy a birthday present for Ian. It would be so rude to go to his birthday party without present so I decided on buying him a watch.

After I got my present and wrapped it up, I called Vee to make sure that she is coming and got ready.

I'm wearing a dress that I bought from forever 21 a couple of months ago and didn't wear it, I bought it because it was cute and on sale.

Who can leave a dress on sale?

It's above the knee dress...but not too short, it's long sleeves and it's dark blue.

I wore my white converse on it. I'm not a heels fan and at the end. It's across the street.

I did my hair in soft curls and put a little mascara and some pink lipstick that made my lips pop.

I finished and called Vee and she is on her way...

5 minutes later she called and I went downstairs. I opened the door for her and she is Wearing a baby blue off the shoulder above the knee dress.

It looks sexy on her.

"Damn girl!" I said clapping my hand.

"I'm so nervous." she said.

"Don't be we gonna rock that party." I said cheerly and went outside with my gift in my hands and Vee is following.

"And if you felt uncomfortable, we could go to my house and complete the party." I said laughing.

The music was so loud. We walked to the door and it was open, we got in.

I looked around and found Ian sitting on the couch with Ryan and josh.

And Emma was sitting on his lap.

Great.

We are just friends.

I kept glancing around and then my eyes met his and a smile crept over his face.

He moved Emma from his lap and stood up and walked over to me and Ryan walked to Vee.

"Hey, you came." he said smiling.

"Yeah, happy birthday Ian," I said smiling and handing him the gift.