Chapter 30 - Our Love will Conquer The World (Edited)

Jason POV :
I sat there on the grass couldn't even look at her. Every time I did, I felt guilty and my thirst for the blood for whoever was part in this increased. I looked pathetic. Ripped clothes that were stained with blood. My cheeks were also stained... But with dried tears. My hair was a mess-I was a mess. Every time I tried to reach for her, my hand only touched the surface. No matter how much I put pressure on it, it wouldn't crack.

I looked at the moon and prayed the Moon Goddess to bring her back and stop punishing me. I knew all too well that my prayers were useless.

Something flashed in the corner of my eyes. I looked down and saw it was coming from inside the lake. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked closer.

I widened my eyes and gulped when I saw the light was emitting from Rose's chest. Where her heart was located. What was happening? Why was she glowing?

The light slowly started to spread from her chest to all of her body, even to the tips of her hair. The glowing only started to glow brighter and I had to narrow my eyes to see. The light was glowing so much, you could hardly see the moon in the sky.

I stood up and backed away quickly when I realized what was happening. The glowing ball inside of the lake that surrounded Rose was rising. Soon it got out of the water and flew in the air. It stopped on the grass infront of me. It made one last light explosion and I had to turn my head to avoid getting blind.

I opened my eyes when I knew everything was back to normal. I turned around and froze. I was STUNNED. Standing where the light was, a woman wearing knee high black leather boots, black leather pants and black leather top. She had a whip attached to her hip. That was not what caught my eyes. She had long straight white hair that was brushing her hips.

Ohh... Didn't I mention that the woman was also ROSE.

It was the first time in my life that I felt so scared, I couldn't move. What if it was just a dream? What if this women just looked like her but it was not actually her?

She also looked shocked as she watched her surroundings then tilted her head to watch the moon and smiled a little. I knew then that she was Rose... My Rose... Because my heart skipped a beat when I saw her smile. Only her had that effect on me.

She finally noticed me and her smile dropped. I probably looked like an idiot with wide eyes and an open mouth. But could you blame me?

"Jason.... " she breathed out. I felt shivers run down my spine when she said my name with her enchanting voice. That voice! I never thought that I would hear again, but she was here. But how? And why did she look like this?

I remembered Rob's words. He did say something about her being a Moon Goddess but I just thought he was making it up so I wouldn't kill him. I gave her a stunned and a knowing look. She only gave me a nervous smile.

I got out from my stunned phase and took steps closer to her.

"So... You're... Uhh.. A.. " seriously Jason. Get a hold of yourself.

"Moon Goddess. I know it is hard to believe. I can't belive it either I- I.. I don't know how to start... "She laughed a nervous laugh and I cut her off before she continued.

"You don't have to... I know... Rob told me... I am sorry for what he had done to you." I said while getting closer to her.

"It was not your fault. I should thank you for always caring about me." she smiled. I didn't hold mine. I was just happy because she was okay and with me at last.

She looked back at the moon and looked a bit sad. I tilted her head with my fingers and looked at her eyes.

"What's wrong? " I asked.

She sighed before she told me how she met the Moon Goddess and how she explained to her the prophecy,  how she should save the world. She looked back down looking as if she was lost in her thoughts. I placed my hand under her chin and tilted it up so she could look at me. My eyes softened when it met hers.

"You don't have to worry... I will be with you the whole way." I whispered to her. She smiled and nodded.

I knew what would happen next. Her job was to warn all supernaturals around the world to stop abusing humans. If they refuse she would have to fight and punish them. I guess that it was why she had a whip. However, she was also the most powerful creature. She told me how I was a part of the prophecy. I was now the Alpha to the strongest pack. Once I state the rules everyone must soon follow. If not, execution or other punishments must be done.

Since Rose would be handling other supernaturals around the world, I would be handling werewolves. It should end where it started...  Here. That meant we would have to separate until it was all over. How long? I really didn't know.

Rose looked at me with sad eyes and nodded. I frowned at her. She smiled and giggled before she said" I could read your thoughts."

"That I should get used to... "

We both laughed a little. I looked at her up and down her body stopping at her face. She had red lipstick on and smokey eye-shadow making her eyes pop. I had to admit, I liked her that way. I started laughing because I never thought a goddess would look like this. I always thought the Moon Goddess would be wering something like a white gown. Huh?

She stared at me with confusion as I bursted laughing.

"You don't look like a goddess... You look... You look... "

She gave me a hard glare. I stopped laughing, and cleared my throat.

"Uhh... I mean... You look beautiful... You look.... Beautiful. "

She giggled at my nervousness and I couldn't help my smile from bursting out on my face. I came closer to her and envoloped her in a hug. She gasped in shock but didn't struggle.

"I thought you were gone... I love you so much Rose. " I whispered in her ear. I didn't expect her to say anything but what she said made me smile real wide and made me hug her even tighter.

"I won't leave you, ever. And I love you too Jason. "

                     ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

I stood infront of the whole pack and declared the new rules. They were all shocked at first but no one dared to argue, so they just nodded. After that we would have meetings with other packs to agree on them. We would make sure that every pack in the world agreed with the conditions. If not, we would have to eliminate them.

Marcus, Diana and Ed stood in the middle of the crowd proud of what I have become. Brad and Matthew stood next to me since now Brad is the new Beta and Matthew... Well I just appreciated everything he had done to me.

He managed to get rid of Rob once and for all. He also told me where his members were located and we shall finish them as well.

I got out of the pack house, shifted to my wolf and ran deep into the forest. It had been days since I saw Rose, but since then, every night I would go the the place that was now our place. Once I reached the lake, I shifted back to my human form and sat on the grass next to the water.

I looked at the moon and smiled. I knew she was watching me. I laughed at myself for my horrible love life. I was mated with a Moon Goddess. I believed she was a goddess when I first layed eyes on her. She went back to where she saw the Moon Goddess. Apperantly she arrived there through the moon light. Didn't know what the hell that meant, but she was the only one who could do that.

She wanted to test her powers before she went for action. I just hoped that it would be all over and I would see her again. I had a little surprise arranged to her when I see her again.

I knew I would see her again because she follows trouble and well... I was proud to say that trouble happened to follow me.

Soon my love... Soon you will be mine.

                   ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.
A\N

Omggg I can't believe it is about to be over. I am gonna write one more part and it will be completed. Thanks for your support ❤❤❤

Share your opinion in the comments.

Don't forget to vote 😉