My Visit to Olympus

Disclaimer -

I do not own Rick Riordan's characters or story and I will never claim to own it. The plot of this story is merely mine though.

Percy Pov

The Next Morning - 

It was almost time to announce my existence to Olympus. I quickly took my pen (Riptide, (Introduced in the 3rd chapter) ) and put in my pocket. I walked to the gates of the Underworld where everyone was waiting for me. As soon as I reached the gates I saw Bianca, Nico, Hades, Thanatos, and Persephone. Hades was going to teleport us to Olympus for the council meeting that would start. Time to say my goodbyes for now though.

Nico was first. We gave each other a simple handshake and a simple bye.

Thanatos was a next he also gave me a handshake and bye before shadow traveling away.

Persephone gave me hug and told me to take care of myself. I felt kind of bad for leaving so suddenly but I had to live my life not be stuck in the underworld forever. I said bye to her as well.

Bianca came next, she gave a quick hug before telling me to come and visit. I nodded quickly and told her I would.

I walked to Hades and gave one last goodbye before teleporting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a flash we materialized on Olympus.

I inhaled deeply as I saw the palace room. It was enormous and had 12 huge thrones arranged in a U-shape. I started to get jitters as I saw the Olympians and the power radiating off the whole room. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

All the 12 Olympians were there. I saw Hermes and Apollo, Apollo gave a thumbs up while Hermes gave me a nod. I looked at the hearth and waved to Hestia. She smiled back.

As Zeus saw us he thundered "Why have you asked for a council meeting Hades".

Hades explained how he found me and trained me to be the Hero of the Great Prophecy.

"And this boy, he is your son?" Zeus boomed.

"No" I answered in Hades's place.

"You do not have permission to speak boy!" Zeus rumbled.

"Who is your father?" Zeus asked not really in a kind manner.

"Poseidon," Athena answered for me.

"You claim to know of the boy's existence?" Zeus boomed.

"It is quite obvious, look at his eyes, they are sea green like Poseidon's" She declared.

Zeus looked at me. "Poseidon, do you claim him as your son?" he asked.

I looked at Poseidon. So did the rest of the council.

"Yes, I claim Percy Jackson as my son" he declared.

I let out a breath I seemed to be holding in. I looked at Poseidon and he looked back. He gave me a light smile he looked a bit guilty.

"I will not allow for a child that powerful shall to live and turn against Olympus!" Zeus shouted pointing his master bolt toward me.

"The boy is very strong, he will be our greatest weapon in the war. He has trained with the greatest heroes and is more loyal to Olympus than any other," Hades stated.

"And what is the proof of his loyalty?" Athena asked inquisitively.

"His fatal flaw is personal loyalty and he is loyal to Olympus, he will never turn to the Titan's side," Hades said looking at the Olympians.

Many nodded and I could hear one murmur "He may be the one to win this war for us".

I exhaled. It was looking like most of them thought that I was useful and probably be their best shot.

"We will have a vote to decide on the fate of your survival!" Zeus said as he looked at me.

Poseidon, Hermes, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Demeter, Apollo, Hera, and even Athena voted for me. Zeus didn't make a decision as it was already a majority.

"A verdict has been reached, the boy shall live" Zeus boomed.

"Do you know of our roman forms?" Zeus asked.

"Yes, I know of both of your forms," I responded.

In that case, I will have him sent to a camp to ensure his loyalty.

"We may need to bring the two camps together, it would greatly help ensure our victory in this war," Hera stated.

"The idea is preposterous," Athena responded looking angrily at Hera.

"She may be right, if this can be accomplished then it would be a great help aid to us," Artemis said to the others on the council.

The gods looked at Zeus.

"We will send the boy to the Roman camp and will unite the camps" Zeus stated.

Athena looked furious for her opinion being rejected.

"Can you accomplish this boy?" Zeus thundered.

"Better to get on his good side," I thought and bit back a sarcastic retort.

"Yes, I can. I will be able to accomplish any task you require of me" I said.

"Good," Zeus stated.

"You will be our greatest weapon in this war, We will have to train you to face titans as well" Zeus stated and looked at me thinking.

"For now you shall go to a school near the camp where a demigod shall come to take you to the camp. You will maintain yourself as an ordinary demigod who is just the son of Poseidon. You will not use any other powers so the enemy does not know your full capabilities." Zeus stated looking at me.

"Umm, oKay" I stated.

Zeus glared at me.

"Wait, which camp am I going to again?" I asked confused.

Zeus looked towards Athena.

"I believe if our motive is to unite the camps then he should go to Camp Jupiter" Athena responded.

"Yes, it may be better for you to go to Camp Jupiter. You will earn a place of respect there as well. " Zeus looked at me.

"Sure," I said as I looked at Zeus.

"Hermes, drop him off at some school will you," Zeus said.

"Like, right now?" I questioned.

"Yes," Zeus replied.

"Oh, um Okay," I said.

"Bye Hades," I said as I waved to him.

He nodded to me and suddenly I was in a street in California with a backpack and in front of a school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! Thank you for continuing reading this story and I want to apologize again for not updating soon. Please keep reading and post comments about anything like what you want for the story!

Thank you and please keep reading!

1084 Words!