BTS reaction to fan hurting you

Somi's P.O.V 

Exid had just finished another concert and you were outside, heading back to the car when a fan pulled your hair and made you fall. Solji and LE ran over to you to make sure you were ok. Solji helped you put while LE kindly asked fans to be more careful.

Fan: BUT I DONT LIKE SOMI!!! YOU GUYS WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT HER! JUST LIKE BTS.

It felt like a dagger hit your chest when you heard that. This was the first time since leaving BTS that you had heard someone saying anything bad about you like that. You stood up quickly and ran into your van. When you got in you started crying into your hands. You knew that by now a fan would have filmed it and you crying would be on the internet somewhere. Embarrassing...

At the BTS dorm

Hoseok's P.O.V

I was on twitter looking at what fans had been tweeting me (Aww that would actually be so cute). I was surprised when I that multiple fans had been tweeting my the same video. I watched the video and was completely shook. I ran over to the living room where most of the other guys were and showed them the video. They were all just as shook as I was.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was so angry. I stormed off to my room and opened my computer to start a live video.

Yoongi: Hello. It's me Suga from BTS and I wanted to talk to you guys about something that happened. Some of you tweeted me a video of Somi. I saw that someone pulled her hair and said that she shouldn't be in Exid. That person also said that BTS was bad because of her. I don't want you to misunderstand. Somi is an amazing person and a great idol. She has worked hard for everything she has gotten and her music has changed the industry. I hope you start thinking about what you do from now on.

Jin's P.O.V

I looked over at Hoseok in complete shook. I can't believe that someone would do anything like that. Jungkook looked really mad so I went over to calm him down. He looked at me with angry eyes. I was the only one in the group that knew about his crush on Somi

Jk: Why would someone hurt Somi like that?!

Jin: There are haters out there and there is nothing we can do but ignore them. Somi is going to be ok, trust me.

Jimin's P.O.V

This wasn't the first time I had seen videos like this. This happened to idols a lot but it hurt me more to see it happening to Somi. Even if she wasn't part of the group anymore, she was still part of BigHit which is a family. I didn't really know what to do except re-watch the video. My heart was breaking. I just wanted to go to her and make sure she's ok.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I was worried for her just like the rest of the boys but I knew Exid was going to take care of her. Some of my friends (other idols) had also gone through this kind of stuff so I knew how Somi was feeling. Knowing Exid was taking care of her, I tried not to worry too much.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was extremely angry when I saw the video. I wasn't sure how to react so I just went online to see what fans had said. Almost all of them (Army) had been talking about how bad they felt for Somi. I replied back thanking them for the support.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was so mad when I saw the video! I couldn't believe my eyes. Somi, the most hardworking idol I have ever met was getting hated so much? Jin came over to me to see if I was ok but I wasn't. He tried calming me down but it didn't work

Jk: Why would someone hurt Somi like that?!

Jin: There are haters out there and there is nothing we can do but ignore them. Somi is going to be ok, trust me.

I knew she wouldn't be. When she got the slightest bit of hate in our group she would freak out and try to change to please everyone. I could tell she was always stressing about the smallest things and she was probably stressing right now.