Introduction

Name: Jeon Somi (I couldn't come up with anything else and plus I love her to death <3)

Age: 19 years old

Birthday: July 4

Loves: Dancing, singing and rapping (cliché, I know)

Hates/scared of: The dark, insects and scary movies

Random facts: You fiddle with your fingers when you are nervous, you get jealous very fast, your parents were never supportive of your career choices.

You are now a part of EXID (oh my god I love this group so much!!!!)

*Flashback*

Somi's P.O.V 

Bang Si-Hyuk (I'm just going to keep using his fullname because I completely forgot what this "nickname" is lol) had called you and your other members into his office to talk about something. You were nervous that you had done something wrong and, as you sat outside of his office, your nerves grew.

Jungkook, who was the second closest to you out of all the members (Yoongi was the closest), looked towards you. He saw you fidgeting with your fingers and immediately knew you were nervous, so he held your hands and said "It's ok Somi. We'll protect you". He flashed his bunny smile, making you chuckle slightly. You were about to reply until Bang Si-Hyuk came. You all stood up but quickly he told you to sit back down as he only wanted to talk to the boys.

Before going in, the boys flashed a smile to you, and Namjoon reassured you saying that everything would be ok. As you boys went into Bang Si-Hyuk's office, you were left outside alone.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Bang Si-Hyuk had called us in to his office and we each took a seat in front of his desk. There was an awkward silence until I decided to speak up.

"Hello Bang Si-Hyuk. How are you doing today?"

"I'm ok thank you very much" his voice was slightly shaking as he bit his lower lip. "You may be wondering why I have brought you in here. I have some bad news... Somi will not be continuing in this group. Fans are extremely upset over the fact that there is a female in a group that was originally supposed to only be made up of males and we have been getting a lot of hate. The company thinks it would be best for Somi to leave the group, for both your careers and hers."

My first reaction was to look over at Yoongi and Jungkook. Yoongi was looking at the floor but you could clearly see tears forming in his eyes. Jungkook on the other hand was sobbing into Jin's shoulder.

"I realize this sucks for you" he continued "but you have to see this from the companies perspective. I wanted to tell you guys before I tell Somi and I need to all to act mature about this."

Bang Si-Hyuk stood up and walked towards the door to let Somi in

Somi's P.O.V

I walked in and saw all the guys except Yoongi staring at me. He looked like he had just been crying. Bang Si-Hyuk led me to the last seat and sat back in his chair behind his desk.

"Somi, I'm so sorry, but I have some bad news. Lately BTS has been receiving a lot of hate because of you. When we decided to add a female to the group, we thought it would help business but we have been receiving more hate since we added you (you have been in the group for 2 years). Because of this, Big Hit has decided to remove you from BTS and allow you to continue training with us. You will be moving from the dorm in a week so I would like you to have packed everything by then. I know this is a lot to take in, but we will take as much care of you as possible"

Back at the dorm

The car ride back was awkward. No one spoke. Once you and the guys came back to the dorm, you went straight to your room. You started crying into your pillow until you fell asleep.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I saw Somi, practically run back to her room once we entered the house. I was going to go after her and make sure she would be ok but Jin told me to stay and let her calm down. Yoongi went into his room, slammed the door hard and locker it behind him.

The rest of the week was terrible. Somi stayed in her room the whole week. She only came out if she needed to go to the bathroom and needed to eat. A few evenings, Jin would have to go into her room with dinner to make sure she ate properly. He would usually come out a few hours later crying. The few times I did see her, she looked like she had been crying. Yoongi on the other hand was not seen once. Hoseok would bring him food but he was never allowed into Yoongi's room. Just like the rest of us. For that whole week the house was silent and awkward.

The day before Somi was moving out

We (everyone except Somi and Yoongi) were sitting in the dinning room eating quietly until we hear something coming from upstairs. It sounded like Yoongi and Somi. Namjoon told us to continue eating as he left the room to see what was happening

Namjoon's P.O.V

I walked up the stairs to the hallway and saw Yoongi and Somi fighting...

Somi: Why are you completely ignoring me?! Like its my fault that I have to leave!!!

Yoongi: I'm just angry that you are leaving us!!! What will happen when you leave, huh?! You think we will be able to stay best friends?!!!! YOU THINK OUR SCHEDULES WOULD ALLOW THAT. BECAUSE THEY WON'T. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CONNECTION WITH EVERYONE IN THE DAMN HOUSE!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD JUST LEAVE US LIKE THAT! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT US?!

Yoongi stormed back into his room and smashed the door behind him. I heard a few weak sobs coming from Somi. I was about to go to her when the other guys ran past me to her. Somi looked up at them as they stopped in front of her.

"Yoongi... he doesn't know what he is saying" Jin said shyly.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT!! YOU GUYS CAN DROP YOU ACTS AND STOP PRETENDING YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME" With that, Somi ran to her room.

All the members looked at me with shook faces. "We should let her rest" was all I said before sending everyone to bed.

The next morning

I woke up and rubbed my face. Then, I got out of bed and went straight to Somi's room to see if she was awake or not. When I walked in I was completely shook to see everything in her room was gone. There was a note in the middle of the room so I ran over quickly to read it.

"Hey guys, I decided to leave early this morning. I have had a great 2 years with you guys but I don't think I can say the same about you. Bang Si-Hyuk wants me to delete your contacts from my phone so I don't get distracted by anything. He told me that if I work hard I can debut again. I'm so sorry... Good bye." (P.S I know this is dramatic af but I couldn't come up with anything better hehe...)

Just as I read her note my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and read the message.

"By now, you may know that Somi has left the house. I understand that you may all not be ready to say good bye but this is how it needs to be. I need you all to delete Somi from your contacts so she can focus on training and debuting again. I don't want her to get distracted." - Bang Si-Hyuk

*Flashback ends*

---------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hello! So this was my first ever written episode and I really hope you all liked it. I know its not super high quality but hopefully it was ok hehe... I can't wait to write the next episode! BYE

P.S Would love some feedback (: