Joining EXID

Slightly edited... but barely lol so its fine

Somi's P.O.V

It had been a few years since you had been BTS. You had grown up and completely ignored about your old life, wanting to forget it. You were now 22, older, more mature and ready to have a new start. After that you had completely lost contact with them and was forbidden by Big Hit to see them. Ever since you left, you have been training hard in all areas. Everyday you practice dancing, singing and rapping. Of course you miss the boys but right now you need to think of my career and work hard. Big hit has put you on a really strict diet and with all the training it can be very difficult but it the end of the day, you knew you were doing what you love.

You were about to start training when Bang Si-Hyuk came into the dance room and pulled you into his office. He told you to take a seat as he walked to his chair and sat down.

"I have some good news Somi. You are going to debut again! Big Hit has decided to form a group called EXID and we want you to be the main vocalist and dancer. You will soon be meeting your new members and we will start your new training shortly.". You couldn't believe my ears! YOU were going to debut again!!! WOW!

You thanked Bang Si-Hyuk and went back to the dance room and started freaking out. You ran around the room until you were out of breath. That's when you heard the door open. Bang Si-Hyuk came in with a few girls around the same age as me. You was a little embarrassed since they had seen your little freakout... Bang Si-Hyuk walked up to me with the girls standing behind him giggling a bit.

"I would like to introduce you to your new members, Hani, LE, hyelin, Solji and Jeonghwa. I want you guys to get to know each other for a fews hours and then we will start training." after that Bang Si-Hyuk left.

There was an awkward silence until LE introduced herself and everyone else. You guys talked for a few hours and it turns out you had a lot in common. Quickly you became friends. You even went out for some coffee. You talked a bit about your pasts. They all found out about BTS and everything that happened between you and them.

"Don't worry, we'll always be here for you! Hey, I just realized you are our new maknae! " LE said.

You felt really happy with them. Even though you had just met, it still felt like you could trust them.

A few hours later Bang Si-Hyuk came back to meet you guys in the dance room. He decided to introduce your new song (up and down). You were quite shook since you had never performed really sexy songs with BTS. Bang Si-Hyuk had told EXID that you would be leaving your comfort zone so it would be important to work hard.

--------------

Authors note:

Sorry, this episode is really short but I hope you liked it. The next episode is going to be you performing at an event that BTS is at. BYEEEE (: