Chapter 46 - Eomma, I'm sorry

Depuis le début

"I think Jimin can speak for himself, he doesn't need you bunch of losers to do it for him."

The fact that she called my friend's 'losers' made my blood boil, I was slowly beginning to release my anger that had been building up over the past month. I squeeze Jungkook's hand hard, my jaw beginning to clench.

Jungkook must have thought I was becoming more frightened since he held on tighter.

"Jihee just stop it already. Leave him alone."

That voice.

That one voice I know all too well.

My heart clenches at his soothing voice.

I miss him,

I miss his touch,

His smile,

Everything.

"Fine." Jihee huffs, walking off with him. I sigh trying to hold in my cry, I didn't want my friends to see my tears anymore than they already have.

It's okay Jimin, you just have to forget all about him. Eventually you'll get over him...

Right?

~•~

I lock my car while releasing a large amount of air between my lips, tired after a long day of emotions. I trudge over towards my front door.

"Eomma I'm home!" I shout watching as she rushes out to meet me at the entrance.

"Jimin, quick! Go change into something nice." I glance down taking in my appearance, I was wearing black shorts, a white tee with a black beanie and large black rimmed glasses.

"Why do I need to dress up?" I question the frantic woman while she shoves me towards the staircase.

"No reason."

I hear noises coming from the other room so I gently push my mom to the side, ignoring her protests to go upstairs. I enter through the doorway of the dining room. My fists turn white with how hard I was clenching them. I wanted to puke at the sight of the old man.

"Hello son." My father smirks up from his seat.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I shriek, shaking with anger.

"Now Jimin, that's no way to speak to your father is it?"

"You." I point a finger at the disgusting human being, "are not my father!"

"Jimin please." My mom pleads placing her hands on my shoulders, I spin to look her in the face,

"How could you allow this asshole back into our house, back into our lives?!" My mom looks close to tears at my harsh words.

"I'm sorry." Her eyes shift downwards, refusing to meet my gaze.

I shake my head, glaring over at my father now,

"leave."

"Jimin stop this." My mom begs, clinging to my t-shirt as though I might just disappear into thin air.

"No! Either he leaves or I will!"

Silence.

I nod, understanding where we all stand on that poll, my throat burning from holding back my tears. I take a step back from my mom making her let go off me. I glance briefly at my father who is smirking from ear to ear at the scene unfolding in front of him.

I briskly walk out the room, heading towards the front door, where my mom stops me, her body pressed against the door so I can't escape.

"Jimin please don't leave."

I sigh, "mom I can't. Not with him in the house, he hurt you. I can't forgive that, if you want this then go ahead I can't stop you."

My mom's eyes gloss over with fresh tears, my heart clenches at the fact I was the cause for my mom's pain.

I slowly move her away from the door, walking out before I close the door behind me. Gulping loudly, I hear my mom's deafening cries from the other side.

Eomma, I'm sorry.

I get back into my car, deciding to drive around for a while to clear my head.

Finally stopping the car, I pull out my phone before calling him.

"Hello?"

"Can I stay over?"

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Super long chapter!!!

How are you enjoying this story so far?💗

Who do you think Jimin phoned for help?🤔

How do you feel about Jimin's father being back? 😱

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️