Starbucks surprise

My phone rings from the kitchen counter. I run and pick it up, hoping it was Austin saying his flight was in early, but am just a tiny bit disappointed when I see Mama Mahones face light up my screen.
"Hey Mama!" I say cheerfully. "Hey sweet pea! I was wondering if you wanted to go get some Starbucks with me!"
I glance at the clock on the microwave. Austin won't be home for another 6 hours, so why not?
"Sure that sounds lovely!"
"Alright! I'll pick you up in about 10 minutes."
"Sounds good. See you then!" I hang up and go to my room, retouching up my makeup. I walk back down the hall and see Michele's car parked in my driveway. I get in and we make our way to the most popular coffee shop in our town. "I've got to make a phone call, but how about you go in and order for us." She tells me. I nod my head and get out. I pull the door open and freeze as I see my loving boyfriend who I have not seen in 6 months besides on FaceTime down on one knee with a ring in one hand and flowers in the other. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hands. Mahomies gather around us and start snapping photos and recording videos. "(Y/N)... My sweet, sweet beautiful girlfriend. Being away from you has made me realize I never want to be away from you again. We we're put in each other's paths because I believe we're soul mates. And I can't see a life without you in it. Will you please do me the honors of marrying me?"
My eyes water and a giant smile spreads across my face. I nod my head yes and he slides on a beautiful ring. He hands me the flowers and I wrap my free hand around his neck, kissing his lips shortly. "I love you." He rests his forehead against my mines. "I love you too!"