The Epilouge

Chapter 22

5 years later

Cobras POV

I couldn't be any happier right now. Just looking back on my life it's so different. I mean I went from a stone hard killer to a loving mom with a husband. I now have 6 kids and 1 dog. my kids kept begging me so I brought muffins. I changed his name back to the one my mom gave him. Even though there have been no problems doesnt mean they're not close. I can feel them getting closer and closer. It's almost like they're about to happen. Even if they do happen soon I know we'll be prepared.

Right now, I'm making breakfast for 13 people. There's Bryans parents, my mom, my kids, me and Bryan. The reason I said 13 is because I have an announcement. I start to set the table with utensils when someone puts their hands over my eyes. I know who it is by the tingles and scent. I turn around with a smile on my face. When I turn fully turn around I come face to face with the best man in the world. My mate stands in front of me with a vase full of roses. I didn't get to see him yesterday because he had pack duty and I went to the doctor. I lean forward and peck his lips. It started to get heated when we heard a bunch of ewwws. we turn to see our six kids all making gagging faces. I turn to see Bryan laughing and lost it. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.

I go back into the kitchen to finish setting the table. I cooked everything you could think of for breakfast. After I was done setting the table I went and sat next to Bryan. As soon as I sat down everyone started digging in. About halfway through breakfast, I cleared my throat. Everything went silent and everyone turned to look at me. I smiled at Bryan tenderly before making an announcement. " I'm p-" "crash" I get interrupted by a loud crash. I go out the front door and towards the woods. When I get to the woods I see something that changes my life forever. OMG, this is not happening. I walk further to see.........