*Chapter 2*

Cobra's POV

I'm getting restless just sitting here, but I'm trained not to show it. That doesn't mean I won't torture john in the meantime. Intently, I sit there for a couple of minutes not saying anything and just listening. My demon is trying to push through the barrier, not that she will, but it's making me more antsy. If I don't walk away from him now, I might just say screw the plan, and the plan is a fun one. I decide to stand up and walk over to the corner of the room and then I lean on the wall. I see them all look at me with shocked gazes as I just interrupted a feared gang leader. One of the most feared leaders to be exact. His gang is the most ruthless one in America, but after today there will be nothing left of these 8 gangs. The leaders are only the beginning of the mission, the actual members are a different story. I put my glasses back over my eyes, hiding them, and send them a smirk. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little bit restless. I don't like sitting for very long but go ahead continue." I say this with a nonchalant attitude and a relaxed stance. They don't find me a threat, but they should. Ooh are you mad or mad?

Johns POV (her target)

Right in the middle of me talking she stands up and walks to the corner of the room. She explains that she's a little restless and can't sit for a very long time. She said it like she wasn't interested and didn't just interrupt one of the most feared gang leaders in the entire United states. Some of the other leaders here express their dissatisfaction with her. She's in a relaxed stance leaning against the wall with her sunglasses over her eyes. Who even wears sunglasses indoors? You can tell she doesn't care about anything I am currently saying. She has a smoking hot body toned in all the right places, and an equally hot outfit on. It doesn't help that when I'm talking, she does these little things that drive me crazy and distract me. Whether showing her long, tan, smooth legs off or slyly winking at me from where she's sitting or standing for that matter.

I continue talking to my 'partners' about becoming Allies, how to change certain things, and make us all more money. After her interruption everyone is on edge and irritated. We start discussing the warehouse and what to do with all the product. As we're discussing this, she gets a smirk on her face. Almost like a light bulb went off in her brain. Throughout the whole warehouse topic, she doesn't speak a word or add any input. This is weird considering Dimitri is our top trafficker. I look towards her to see if she has anything to add and she just smirks at me. I shrug it off as her not knowing any of Dimitris plans and smirk back at her. She'd make a good pet considering most men love the challenge of breaking the strong ones. I should consult Dimitri about putting his whore in the ring. I see her glare at me from my peripheral, but I just shrug it off. I ask around the table who wants to join me in my hierarchy, when all the sudden I hear her crazed laugh. It wasn't a sweet laugh that should come out of someone that looks like her; it was a cackle, dark, sinister type of laugh. It almost sounded like she was mocking me with just a single gesture. That laugh chilled me to the bone and rattled my insides. I wanted nothing more than to run and hide, which surprised me more than anything.

I turn around to see her smirking and already looking at me. She has this weird glint in her eyes, almost like she was aware of everything before it even happened. She seemed to sharpen her look when that thought passed through my mind. Almost like she knows what I'm thinking about, which is weird considering it's not possible for a human. The look in her eyes showed nothing but a glimmer of pure evil and mischief. The air surrounding her seemed to almost get suffocating, and dark exactly like her stare did. She's holding something back from this meeting. As soon as I think this she walks back over to the table, and slowly sits down while still laughing. She turns to me and says, "You think that we would become Allies with a weak, uncoordinated, stupid, untrained gang like yours? My gang could take down everyone sitting in this room in seconds".