Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Cobras POV

Usually waking up has only one purpose for me. Revenge. Today I could feel a difference in my perceptual observations on life. I woke up feeling like a completely different person. The experience is an out of body experience that I'll never forget. today I feel more free, more alive, and in general a little bit less cold-hearted. Dont think for a second this change has made me weak because I think its done quite the opposite. It doesn't scare me, instead, it makes me feel lifted and happy. Finally, in the span of over ten years, I feel content and at peace.

Now that I'm not a total heartless bitch anymore, I can finally look for my mate. I feel a lot more comfortable to the idea now that I know my head is clear. Almost like I had to kill them to get passed that lump in my throat and accept the idea of a mate. I was scarred at first thinking that my mate will hate me for everything Ive done. Now I know that if he accepts it, its meant to be.

I know he's close by in a pack around here. I'm okay with that, but before I go looking for him I should go and accept my kingdom. It's been under watch by the moon goddess while I've been following the people who killed my parents. Before I do any of that, I have a small mission to do tonight which involves going to the club. I must kill a demon, and I have a feeling that I'm going to see my mate tonight. Lets just hope its after and not before.

(4 hours later)

I spent the last couple of hours alone just reflecting on my life. Makes me sound like such a loner. I love being an assassin, but once I find my mate I'm only going to be half assassin. I want to create a life and family with them that not distanced by me working around the clock. I hope he doesn't mind the life that I had before this sudden change. It wasn't the easiest or the purist, but it was something that I've come to love and feel accustomed to. I'm not a bad person and would never kill an innocent, assassins only kill the bad guys. I'm like half pure if that makes any sense. I have a pure aura and a dark aura. I can change them whenever I want and bend them to my own will. With the flick of my hand I can easily become your guardian angel or your personal demon and not in a good way in any way.

I'm currently curling my hair after a nice steaming hot shower. I leave the curls flowing around my back. I have black and silver Smokey eye with ruby red lip gloss. I'm wearing a black, tight, mid-thigh length bodycon dress. It's open in the back and ends a few inches above the bottom of my back. It has silver across the boobs and one strap that goes across my neck, and then across my back. It hugs my curves and defines my long, tan, olive toned legs. I'm also wearing a red wig, light ice blue contacts and I paired it all with black red bottom pumps with a silver rose on the toes. All in all, I looked like a dangerous vixen, but I switch my auras for the mission. I have a gun strapped to each thigh, and a knife in my bra. I have a few other weapons too, that are all invisible to the untrained eye. I know I won't need them, but they're a precaution for other challenges along the way.

I got in my black Porsche with silver flames running down the sides. The flames glow against the midnight black matte. I may be an assassin, but I have great fashion sense. I get that from my real mom, which is the moon goddess. I know, I was surprised too. But deep down I knew that I was more connected to her. As soon as I met her I immediately knew, and then she explained everything. That explanation is another story for another time.

I pull out of my driveway and about 20 minutes later I arrived at the club. I park my car and go straight pass the line and up to the bouncer. I look him in the eye and give him a sexy smirk while discreetly controlling his mind. I walk straight passed him entering the club. Immediately I start walking towards the very crowded bar. The crowd parts like the red sea as almost everyone had noticed me. As I pass by men are practically drooling and so are most of the woman. There are some girls that are glaring at me, but I give them a sly smirk. My aura is pure, and seductive right now. I lean closer to the bartender, so he could hear me and ordered a wicked. I lean back again and sit on a bar stool right next to me. I discreetly look around trying to spot my target and remain unsuspicious. I spot him in a corner looking directly at me. I look him in the eyes, wink at him, and then turn around like I'm suddenly not interested. My plan works perfectly, and he immediately gets up and starts walking this way. Let me tell you a little bit about my new target.