The parents ( part 3 )

Chapter 12

Cobras POV

We all sat around the dinner table which is huge and ate dinner. there are about 250 people in this pack so imagine how we fit everyone. We were about half way through dinner when Bryan stood up and the whole room went quiet.

' I have an announcement to make. As you ask know I've been waiting for my mate for a few years now. It seems fate decided that it was finally time to meet her. Pack this is my mate cobra, cobra this is our new pack.' It seems the pack find my name weird. Heck I would to but there is a reason for it. I stand up and clear my throat so that its quiet again.

' I know you find my name weird but that's not my real name. There is a reason for it though. One being my job and another my life story. My life wasn't the best life and in fact

My life before a few years ago, was brutal. With my job and who my mom is I'm always in danger. My mom is the moon goddess and my job is the moon goddess' assassin. I know it seems that I'm bad but I'm not. In fact, the only reason I killed that girl earlier was because she was planning something. In fact, I can show you right now'. After I said this they looked at me like I was crazy. I gave them a reassuring smile and made everything about my life flash before their eyes. After it was done people bowed to show a queen respect. I smiled widely at then and did a little nod to show respect back. They had shock in their eyes and they all has a look of absolute respect and awe in their eyes. ' I still have two more things to show you and then I'll accept questions. I'm about to show you why I killed Erica'. After I said that I showed them what she was planning with her mate. They all has anger in their eyes and it filled me with pride to know they would respect and serve if needed. ' ok this is the last thing I need to show you. I can change my aura from pure to mixed and then to evil. Right now, I'm both hence the red and white dress'. After I said this I put my purest form on. They watched with awe as my dress changed to a floor length pure white glittering dress on. I can tell I'm glowing and I look like I'm floating. I can never be mean when I have thus aura on. I change it back to mixed and my dress went back to white and red. Then I put on my dark and evil aura on. My dress shortened to mid-thigh and is now skin tight. My eyes become black and my body has a black cloud around it. I truly look like the devil in this form and I have fans. I quickly change back to mixed and make a new dress appear on me. It's a violet purple floor length strapless sweet heart neckline and glittery. I have matching sparkly heals on and my makeup changed to match it to. ' now that you know everything about me let's get you guys into formal attire. That is the only proper dressing for dinner. Ok now ladies and mates go next to each other. Single ladies and men come over here. Ok if you have kids have them in front of you please thank you'. After they did what they said I made all the guys wear tux and women wear the same dress as me but different colors. Every family has the same color. So, men's ties and women's dresses are matching along with their children's attire. Everyone thanked me and then smiled fondly at me. My mate is now in the same colors as me. He was smiling proudly at me and couldn't help but fill with joy and happiness. It's been so long since I've had true happiness like a hole is filled. It honestly feels great and I don't know how some people hate love. Anyways after dinner I tell the pack I have a surprise for them. They look at me dumbfounded for a minute before I take them out back. I turned the backyard to a ballroom that you would only see in movies. I had classic music playing and told all the couples to go dance and the kids to go to the play room I created. Everyone looked at me surprised and genuinely happy. I think to myself This has been a great day and went to dance with my mate.