Prime Minister

Chapter 9

Deans POV

Today is the day of the most important meeting of all the clans. All the demon leaders of London have gathered to take over London. The meeting being held in Bristol, London will be to wipe out one of the most important people here. Our target is one of the biggest yet and that is why all the leaders are coming together. This will be the biggest event in human and supernatural history. After this one falls the rest will soon come with it. I'm going to rule everyone but the other leaders don't have to know that. This is my plan so one step out of bounds and they're left out. This is to instill fear in them so that when I get ready to take over they all fear me. Not that they don't now because I'm the biggest threat to human and supernatural kind. I have more power than them all combined. I have one daughter named Rose but I haven't seen her in years. Once I became evil her mother took her and half of my powers so that I couldn't do any harm. I don't know where she is now but once I find her I'll make her just as evil as me. And then I'll kill her taking all the power back her mother stole from me plus some. Her mother is more powerful than me but she'll never find me. I've become a master of the shadows and now I'll rule over everyone. Allow me to introduce myself my name is Dean.

Cobras POV

I heard a 'ding' on my assassin phone and new immediately it was important. I got a vision right after reading the folder of my mother and me running away from some man with his powers.

Mission Brief

Dean Vilrosa
Age: 45
Leader of all demon clans
Point of mission: to stop the meeting before the prime minister is killed. Lay low as you could be seriously injured. He's trying to wipe out leadership so that he can gain more followers and eventually rule the world. There will be 11 members including Dean there attending the meeting. Do whatever you can to kill them all. Show no mercy for if you do you'll end up dead.
Members attending: Vipor, Dracon, Blood, Dean, Shadow, Killer, Stone, Red, Vamp, Lazor, and Shark.
Location: Bristol, London
Agent Cobra you know what to do it's time to go dark. Burn this file after memorizing your task.

Anytime a file says to go dark I know it's very serious. Not only am I about to be fighting 11 clan leaders but one of them is my Biological father. I pieced it together from the vision I had earlier. Yes my name is Rose but I got rid of that name the moment my dad turned. Now I'm called Cobra and I'd like it to stay that way. If I hear the name I immediately release my demon form and that is why I don't use it. I'm sure killing my father will end that but the name is associated with so much bad. He used to call me Rosey when he was filled with love and not hate. I know what his intentions if he ever found out I was Rose would be. He would attempt to gain my trust and then when I least expect it he would kill me. He would keep my powers and then the world would go to crap. Of course I'm smart and would never fall for it therefore he dies first. I think it's time to bring my fancy favorite mass destruction weapon. It's a sniper but the bullets are target finding. I can shoot three of them at a time because the bullets split off. The bullets are made out of demon killing potions and one touch could paralyze them forever. I'm the only person in the world with such a weapon. He's my first target and after that the rest will be easy. After I kill him I'll put up a barrier and terrorize the rest of them. If I use my magic he'll know I'm there and that would ruin my plan. I'm kind of excited for some actual action this time. When my mission says go dark that means let my demon have full control. Once I do that I can control any demon I want to. This should be fun. Time to go to the jet so I can head to London.

8 hours later

By the time my plane landed I was all ready to go through with my plan. I studied maps of places all around the meeting point which will be held in a few hours. I go to a building across the street which happens to be a hotel building. I change my hair color and facial features so that no one would recognize me. I put on my full black leather outfit with my knee high studded stiletto heels. Once in position with my high grade sniper I turned all dark. The only way out of this mode will be to complete my mission. If I fail which I won't I'll self destruct due to the immense struggle with all my beings. My demon would be in control for to long and my other creatures are instructed to kill me. I set my equipment up and looked out the scope. Due to my advanced hearing I could hear everything happening down below. They were stupid enough to be out in the open in a field. I set my sniper on my sperm donor and waited until two other targets were next to him before I fire. Once I pulled the trigger there wasn't a sound as the gun is completely silenced. The bullets entered the three targets and took them out. I knew that my sperm donor wasnt dead because I could feel it. He would take a little bit more to kill but nothing I can't handle. The other two on the other hand are dead. Everyone started going crazy but since I put up a barrier no one could leave. The fear started to grow and they all looked scared. I put a mental image of darkness in their heads so they can't see anything. I started to slowly kill them one by one. I used my powers to make them kill each other as I kept putting mental images in their heads. The images consisted of others with each other mates. They even consisted of some of them killing the others families. This caused them all to start going crazy and they eventually killed each other. Once there was one left not including the sperm donor I teleported down. I gave the man left a message and teleported him back to the clans. Once the message has been given he will explode. Everyone else that is apart of this will then die a slow, painful, and "natural" death. Once he was gone I waited for my sperm donor to wake up to see the chaos I left. I'm going to kill him painfully. He should have never betrayed me and mother. Now he's going to learn his lesson. I teleport me and him back to the jet and put him in the specially made cell just for him. I'm taking him to my torture chamber where he'll be dealt with accordingly.

8 hours later

We finally get back home and waiting for me is Bryan. He has no clue what's happening but once he sees me he backs away. He knows I'm in assassin mode and he might get hurt. Not that I'll ever hurt him but he doesn't know that. I walk past him and point to the couch hinting at him to stay there. I know he followed orders because he doesn't follow me to my chambers. I've had this one built for years just for Dean. It's specially made to hurt demons and their powers. I drag him down the steps his head hitting each one and throwing him in the cell. The dude I sent back to the clans has just exploded and once that happened I came out of dark mode. Once my sperm donor wakes up I'll go back dark. I sit across from his cell sharpening my favorite weapon and adding a little something extra to it. My sword turns into a double edged katana. He starts to stir and I go back in dark mode. Once he wakes up and sees me he looks a little confused. I smirk at him and explain everything. Once he knows who I am he looks a little bit afraid. Now that his plan won't work he has nothing going for him. He tries to smooth talk me but it only angers me further and he sees that. I smirk at him while I twirl my katana. Dripping from the blade is specially made poison for him. I throw it directly at his heart hearing his breathing slow. I use my powers to bring it back to me. He looks up from his slumped form and has a facade on. He tries to play the sorry father that just wants his daughter back but I see straight through it. I just want this mission to end so I throw the blade at his neck. Once his head rolls across the floor I set him on fire until he's nothing but ash. By now everyone involved is dead and nothing should come from that ever again. I walk back up the stairs and go to my mate. Once I see him my auras are once again balanced. He sees that I'm fine now and comes over to hug me. I explain everything to him before we head up to bed. Before we went to sleep of course he had to show me how much he missed me. Which led to us staying up half the night. Once we finally went to bed I had a peaceful night sleep. I love sleeping in my mates arms. It's the best feeling in the entire world. He's the most amazing mate ever. I couldn't ever imagine getting a different mate.