*Chapter 1*

Cobras pov

'Drip' 'Drip' 'Drip' 'Drip'

Little water droplets fall from the ceiling of this dingy, dark, spine-chilling entrance. The place couldn't look more horror movie like, even if they tried. From just five feet away it looks daunting and haunted, and the only thing I can smell is mildew and death. It's quite the combination, if you ask me. There's probably been a bit more than a few deaths here. The place probably just so happens to be built over an old burial ground. All of these thoughts are probably just the result of too many scary movies, or real life experiences. The fact that they choose this location makes so much sense. There's no one around to hear the hair raising screams from the victims. Or to smell the stench of death that was pungent at least a hundred yards away. Despite all these things, I'm excited to raise some chaos. In their favor, at least it's not trafficking day. If my mission was to fall on that day, I probably would have lost control. There's something about helpless woman, and children that make me blow my lid. Who in their right mind would kidnap, torture, or use anyone like that, for their sick, twisted pleasure. Just for that operation, I'm going to shred these fuckers alive.

I creep towards the formidable entranceway, making sure to use the shadows to my advantage. You're probably wondering why I'm not scared of anything that's going on here. Well, the truth is, I'm the one who made scary stories, so the children wouldn't go out at night. I'm the person whose name you whisper, and in a second I'm in front of you. Think of me as like a modern, female, attractive grim reaper. The closer I get to the door, the more visions I have. I see a bunch of people thrown into a room like animals, tortures happening down the hall from that room, I also see meetings happening at the very back of this place. I get enraged the more I let the visions play. I temporarily shut off my visions and move into the first room.
Once in the warehouse I pause so that I can get a good feel of how many guards there are. I quickly count ten men making their rounds, guarding doors, and looking for intruders. One comes around the corner and enters the room I'm in. I quickly duck behind some crates so he can't see me. I make a tiny sound so he comes in my direction. It will be easy to remain unnoticed if I kill in stealth mode. Once the guard crosses the room I notice a military grade AR-15. If I don't want to make my life harder, I need to quickly disable him so no shots go off. He rounds the crate I'm behind, and before he can even blink I snap his neck and set him behind me and out of sight. I once again creep to the corner the guard came from and peak my head out to see. I can see two guards on each side of the hallway facing away. I grab a stray pebble on the ground and throw it at ones head. I duck out of sight to make it look like one of the others. I hear the guy cussing out the others in Russian. Let me tell you it was like that sponge bob episode where they first learned of bad words. I almost laughed when I thought of that and had to swallow it down.

I hear the one cussing come into view and walk towards the door. He looks as red as a tomato and this time a small chuckle did leave my lips. It was only loud enough for him to hear and before he could turn to see me, I disappear. I use the Assassins Creed method and slightly whistle to get his attention. He looks nervous as he slowly moves towards his death. Knowing that his partner will soon follow will make this easier on me. I don't know if you know this, but there aren't many pebbles in a building. Once he rounds the crate I also quickly snap his neck. Right as this one falls, his partner enters, so I quickly duck back down and repeat the process all over again. Now that those two are gone, the other two can die at the same time. I quietly make my way back to the doorway and peak to see both the guards facing away. They seem to be talking about what just happened. Something along the lines of those two just wanted a reason to leave and go make out or something. If they only really knew what was coming their way they would say or something. Silently laughing to myself I creep up behind them and all on one motion pull butterfly knives out of my sleeves and perforate them both in their jugular.