Chapter 8

Cobras POV

It seems I should explain whats going on a little bit earlier than expected. If I wasnt nervous then, I sure as hell am now. I know how deadly I looked in predator mode and my sword appear out of thin air. I just hope I haven't freaked him out too much. I know from experience that I can scare people away very, very easily. I hope I haven't scared him away yet, Ive already grown quite attached. I also know that the glares I give are scarier than the actual devils. I know from experience that the devil fears me. I sent him a withering glare once and he visibly flinched away from me.

I filled with so much pride that day at the amount of fear in his eyes. It was also the day that the devil created a sort of alliance with me so that I can't steal his kingdom. The term made a deal with the devil applied to me. Oh, the irony. There is always a loophole though. He doesn't know his kingdom belongs to me in 15 years time and he must kill himself. I know what youre thinking, but that kingdom belonged to my great-grandfather. The devil stole it then killed my grandfather all out of jealousy of what he didnt have.

I have my mind set for revenge on him, so thats why I made the loophole. He doesn't even know that, this is going to happen. He can't know either because I used my powers on him. And lets face it, Im way stronger than him. He'll never know that in 10 years he's dead and he's going to kill himself. I mentally smirk at this thought, so as not to freak out my already dead silent mate. Speaking of mate, he seems to be taking all this well. I look at him from the corner of my eyes to see him with a thoughtful expression. What's going through that head of yours? His head jerks to face me after I say this to him. The mate bond coming in handy now. I wont have to use my powers to mentally speak to him.

You, what just happened, and how you did that. Hmm, after he asked that I figured I might as well tell him now instead of lunch.

We're almost at the waterfall so I'll explain everything to you there. By the way, I made this place myself. As I said this the majestic entrance to the clearing came into view. I cant tell he likes it by the look of absolute awe and adoration that spreads across his face. And not to mention the look of utter peacefulness on his face. This place has an aura of peace, calmness, and pureness that cocoons you from any negative emotions. I have my pure aura on show now which means Im in a white dress and look perfect. (Note: if you dont remember from earlier she can change her aura).

No evil is allowed here and thats how I can sense my mate's, golden heart. He can be trusted with my life and future if he can stand in this clearing. I know I'm glowing and look like an angel right now by the look on my mates face. Hes staring at me with pure love and a look of enchantment. Like Ive completely captivated his thoughts and dreams. I bent a tree to make a bench, making sure to not hurt it or damage anything.

We sit, and I stare into nothingness piecing the whole story of my life together in my head. Mentally re playing every gruesome and torturous event that led up to who I am now. My mate just watches me with a look of patience and expectancy.

I take a deep breath and start from the day my parents died, About 12 years ago, there was me, my mom, and my dad, and my dog (who I still have). We were enjoying Christmas time when 7 men in black busted down my door....... I was still training myself when I met my real mom which is the moon goddess. She explained why I wasn't with her and what I'm supposed to be. Which is an assassin for her hence the powers I have...... when I got my kingdom and who I am... my revenge a few weeks ago.... my plan with the devil.... now.

After I explained everything I just sat there and looked at him captivated by his perfectness. The moon goddess gave me a Greek god for a mate. He looks over at me smirking no doubt reading that thought through the mate bond. I left the bond open because I have nothing to hide.

Through the whole explanation I was waiting for him to get up and leave me or blow up at me. But he just sat there processing everything I have just told him and staring off into the distance. The faint sound of all the sounds of nature surrounding us. The occasional bird twerp, the squirrels, and deer running through the woods made the atmosphere more calming. He took a few moments before he finally started asking questions. (C-for cobra B-for Bryan)

B- what are your powers?

C- I dont know all of them, because I have over a hundred.

B- which ones do you know about?

C- Im able to be kinetic, invisible, I have telekinesis, mind reading abilities, transporting abilities, I can form my own weapons with just a thought, I can cause extreme amounts of pain, I can create false imagery in someone's mind, I can create landscape thats not even there, etc. (some of these are made up.)

B- you are such a perfect, strong, independent mate. Now that some of my questions are answered lets complete what we started in the kitchen, kitten.

C- oh yeah? And what would that be?

B- that would be me showing you just how much I appreciate the moon goddesses gift to me in the form of a sexy, badass mate. And then we can go get some food. How does that sound?

C- that sounds like the perfect day if you ask me.

30 Minutes Later

We get into my car after a fun time in the kitchen. We spent all of that time in the kitchen and didnt even make any food. We drive into the nearest town due to my house being in the woods and fine a nice little diner to settle into. We walk in hand in hand and go to a booth further in the back away from everyone.

We sit down and immediately a blonde bimbo comes strutting over in a hooker waitress outfit. She looks over at MY mate and sends him flirty eyes. She leans closer to him exposing her cleavage. what can I get for you today handsome? As soon as she says this my body starts shaking with rage. I decide to test my mate and see how he would handle something like this happening.

excuse me, whatever you said your name was I need you to get your over priced fake boobs out of my face. And then I need you to go get another waiter/waitress because you just disrespected my wife. Now walk away before she does something to you and trust me it wont be pretty. The girl looks lobster red from embarrassment while I can hardly contain my laughter and shock from him calling me his wife.

I cant believe that just happened. Thanks babe! That just made my whole day. Youll get a special reward for that one. I send him a flirty wink and he sends me a playful warning glare that I get immediately. Hes basically saying hes not afraid to take me here.

Dont start something you can't finish kitten. He says with a smirk on his face. Just as Im about to respond a new waiter comes up and takes our order without any issues and we converse and eat for the rest of out lunch. We pay and then leave seeing that same waitress glaring at me. I flashed my golden eyes at her and she backed down immediately once realizing I could have her killed in a heartbeat. Gold eyes also mean assassin or deadly person. And most living person supernatural, or human know that.

We drive back home not being able to keep our hands to ourselves. Once he pulls my car into the driveway he gets out coming to my side of the car. He pretty much rips open the door to get to me and pulls me out of my seat. He throws me over his shoulder and starts to walk into the house. Instead of any random place this time he takes me to my bedroom. As soon as were in my room the night really kicks off with a steamy set of fireworks going off in every direction.