a/n: light swearing

"What a feisty girl you have there, Taeyong." Yuta whispered to me after hearing Rosé roast Juhee.

"I know," I said back as Seungri started talking.

"Ah, Lee Taeyong! You're here!" Seungri shouted. I gave him a questioning look while nodding my head slowly.

"Yes I am...?"

"Come down! You're doing this lesson with me." Seungri flashed his award-winning smile. I inwardly groaned and started packing my things, going to take them down with me. "Oh wait, is that Chaeyoung? If it is, come down! You're doing this lesson with me too."
Rosé choked on the water she was drinking.

"Why?" She whined next to me.

"At least I won't be the only one now." I winked at her as she kicked me, while packing up her stuff. We both went down, passing Juhee who tried to trip Rosé and tried to wink at me.

Keyword: tried.

"Okay, now that both of you are down, introduce yourselves." I gave him a 'really' face. He shrugged and gave a bright smile to the crowd.

"Hi everyone, my name is Lee Taeyong and I work for SM in NCT Corporations. Please just call me Taeyong." I smiled, hearing a few girls whisper and others let out a sigh.

"Hi everyone, I'm Park Chaeyoung, but you can call me Chaeyoung or Rosé. I work for YG in BLACKPINK Corporations." Rosé said loudly, hearing a few boys wolf-whistle at her. I couldn't help but feel a bit angry and... jealous?

Why do I feel like this?
-
"Hi everyone, I'm Park Chaeyoung, but you can call me Chaeyoung or Rosé. I work for YG in BLACKPINK Corporations." I said loudly and smiled, hearing a few boys wolf-whistle at me. I mentally rolled my eyes at them. Seriously, don't they have any manners or respect?

"Alright! So Taeyong, Rosé, would you like to lead the lesson? I will chip in if I feel like you missed anything." Seungri looked at us.

"Our pleasure." "Gladly." We both said at the same time. We looked at each other for a brief second before turning to the people in front of us.

[a/n: i can't be bothered to write the whole class down lmao, so just imagine how the class went yourself :)]

"So... any questions or are we all good?" I awkwardly gave a thumbs up and thankfully, everyone nodded. I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god." Seungri from behind me let out a quiet snicker.

"Class dismissed." Seungri said, opening the doors. Everyone immediately started packing up and leaving, smiling or waving at us. Juhee, of course, came up to us and flirtatiously smiled at Taeyong, right in front of Seungri and I. Taeyong awkwardly looked at us, help written across his face. Seungri and I looked at a each other, already knowing what to do.

"How come he gets a flirtatious smile and we don't?" I asked with a sulky pout on my face.

"Is it because we're not attractive?" Seungri pitches it, sadness laced in his voice. Juhee awkwardly let out an 'uh'.

"What is it that he has that we don't?" I angrily said.

"Is it his looks?"

"His smartness?"

"His personality?"

"His voice?"

"His body structure?"

"His ass?"

"His abs?"

"All of the above?"

"Well I gotta go now! Haha, it was nice talking to you all...?" Juhee said, clearly flustered at our words. "Bye!" And just like that, she dashed off.